Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!.....Just WOW!

That looks really good. Excellent work. Tempted to attempt myself on my second Avengers Cap.
I think with the praise DoubleTap has had with this he may see a few people following his lead... those of us with 1st Avengers Cap figures anyway... simple mod which really changes the dynamic

It came in the mail today!! Can't wait to open him up! Thanks to a fellow freak for the business!!

02f3e7fc07c39292875fdf7e869f4011.jpg

It's funny how everyone hates that suit in general, and a lot of people don't like the masked head, and the shield paint flakes.....and the figure sells for upwards of $300+ most of the time. ;)

Lol. I've always loved the suit. He was the one Cap I really wanted in terms of old releases. I spent $300 CDN and mine's in great shape. I still might get a sealed one as I love the box but I have others to get lol

I sold this off to a fellow board member to make room for strike cap but it was a difficult decision. I'm also hoping HT goes back to box art similar to this. I like it way more than having shots of the figure on the box.

I sold this off to a fellow board member to make room for strike cap but it was a difficult decision. I'm also hoping HT goes back to box art similar to this. I like it way more than having shots of the figure on the box.

oh yeah I'm really looking forward to seeing some AOU boxart :panic: I'm betting it will have a very technical look with a lot of lines and shapes, which would not be ideal since I like the simple designs more

I think one of the reasons I don't sell this guy is because I love artwork on the box, and having all the boxes match up is a weird OCD thing for me
Yeah I like that... I got TWS Black Widow yesterday and I was thrilled when I seen the box is similar to the others in the line, I may take them all out and put them in a row later.... :lol

Yeah I like that... I got TWS Black Widow yesterday and I was thrilled when I seen the box is similar to the others in the line, I may take them all out and put them in a row later.... :lol

I'm the same way. I'm collecting that line too and love the consistency in the packaging. Still opened them but that's important too. Looking forward to seeing the Cap GA packaging

Back