Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised at how deep the blue on the costume is when in hand. So many pics make it seem lighter. Under my lights, the costume almost seems closer to indigo.

Oh man, I saw this in stock at SuperPowerCollectibles and I couldn't resist! Plus free shipping and some coupon codes they have, it's too tempting.

I really shoudn't have picked it up, but all the in-hand photos here looked amazing... I guess it's a Christmas present to myself!

Oh man, I saw this in stock at SuperPowerCollectibles and I couldn't resist! Plus free shipping and some coupon codes they have, it's too tempting.

I really shoudn't have picked it up, but all the in-hand photos here looked amazing... I guess it's a Christmas present to myself!

Best type of buying, impulse. The moment that you cut payment when least expected. Nothing beats it :hi5:

It's a great figure, you won't regret it.

Best type of buying, impulse. The moment that you cut payment when least expected. Nothing beats it :hi5:

It's a great figure, you won't regret it.

This is why I hate/love this forum. It's full of a bunch of enablers! We share a common sickness, haha!

So sorry to hear that bro. That was initially the first thing I was looking out for when I opened mine after reading about others experiences.

Thanks bro, is SS taking care of this issue? I wasn't really following this thread, and it's gonna take me a while to skim through the pages.

I took quick pics.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yeah, the Avengers unmasked is good. Nice that we didn't have to pay $300 for 2 sculpts...seeing how HT is starting to price upwards on their items, haha.

I don't have this figure but do have the Rescue Version. At a glance, I'd say the Avenger HS is a better likeness.

I have all three and personally think the Rescue Cap is the best. Honestly, if I wasn't planning an Avengers dio that requires him, I'd probably sell it.

Back