Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now what I would really like is some new pics of Cap, Widow, Thor and Loki while we're waiting.

yes, hopefully one will be released in december!! I would like SOMETHING for christmas! (unlike last year when my HT Classic Predator and DX Jack Sparrow didn't arrive till January :( )

I gotta assume Cap will come first. Surely he won't be delayed a second time? He's not that complicated a figure.

Release iin December in HK it will take at least a month or more to get it outside of china. And whats with Hot Toys latest statement they will release T2, Iron Monger and the 2 metals gear figures all in the month of November, what did they hire more people or reduce the production number?

yes, hopefully one will be released in december!! I would like SOMETHING for christmas! (unlike last year when my HT Classic Predator and DX Jack Sparrow didn't arrive till January :( )

I agree...I dont know why they push the envelope with these releases so close to Christmas, when they should know some people are ordering as Christmas gifts...Cap was one I was counting on as a gift, and Im still not sure whether he'll be here in time...

Matt

attachment.php

I saw this on Facebook. Like the other, I'm not sure its real, but here goes.

Just curious why it wouldnt be real. We are so close to release,obviously the boxes have to be done at this time no?

The pic wasn't listed as official. And another cap box pic surfaced a month or so ago that was fan made.

542378_527907873891068_1839701833_n.jpg

And here is a fan made avengers cap figure

406414_366151056792767_138754350_n.jpg

Oh I see. Well if they are fakes they are pretty good ones. Also have the Avengers boxes had the figure or the real actor on the outside of the box? Cause that new one has the actor on it and not the figure. Anyhoo cannot wait to see in hand pics of this guy!

Back