Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you not pre-order on Ebay - right now you can pre order Hulk 1/6 From the Avengers and it will be shipped in early Dec.

The rest of us won't be shipped until March.

Early December? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl You're funny!

lakers_gif.gif

It is ridiculous....I e-mailed him...and mentioned that the release was not due until March...he said he would have it first of Dec...doesn't Ebay have a 30 day listing rule for pre-orders?

I don't...I am surprised that the listing is up, Ebay very carefully monitors all listings to ensure they are exact to Ebay policy and standards. :pigfly:

I've been a member of EBay for over 12 years, and don't you believe that. Sellers put pre-orders up all the time for stuff thats not due out for months. Most of the time if EBay catches it it's only because someone reports it.

I hope that Cap and Widow are both scheduled to release in December. But I have a gut feeling one of them might be delayed til January and if so, which one?

I'm guess a late January release... Hence February before the majority receive them. :(

Back