Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, bud. Appreciate it. :duff

The knee pads are indeed a bit loose, but they don't seem like they're in danger of falling down anytime soon. Hopefully they don't. Regarding the netting, I have the Classic Predator in the pose when he used his wrist computer to power up the ship for Royce, which requires the elbow to be articulated at a relatively acute angle, but the net sleeve seems like it has enough slack in it to where the joint doesn't stretch it out. This one though seemed to be pretty tight around the elbow area.

I'm definitely going to pick up a Greyback Elder to go with him at some point. Same with Scar, but he's a bit too pricey for my taste so I just have to wait and search for a good deal. Looking forward to receiving Wolf even more now and hoping that he looks even more striking than this figure because Wolf is the king of Predators to me.

It's taken a few years thus far to accumulate, but I'd like my Pred collection when all is said and done to look like:

Predator: Jungle Hunter
Predator 2: City Hunter; Greyback Elder
AvP: Scar
AvPR: Wolf
Predators: Berserker; Classic
The Predator: Potentially main Pred from the film.

Then the Machiko She-Pred.

Thanks, bud. Appreciate it. :duff

The knee pads are indeed a bit loose, but they don't seem like they're in danger of falling down anytime soon. Hopefully they don't. Regarding the netting, I have the Classic Predator in the pose when he used his wrist computer to power up the ship for Royce, which requires the elbow to be articulated at a relatively acute angle, but the net sleeve seems like it has enough slack in it to where the joint doesn't stretch it out. This one though seemed to be pretty tight around the elbow area.

I'm definitely going to pick up a Greyback Elder to go with him at some point. Same with Scar, but he's a bit too pricey for my taste so I just have to wait and search for a good deal. Much looking forward to receiving Wolf even more now.

It's taken a few years thus far to accumulate, but I'd like my Pred collection when all is said and done to look like:

Mr black , and the tracker are under rated

I've been futzing with Mr. Black and I got him looking pretty good I think. The too short of dreads irks me the most about him, but I think I got them looking pretty good based on how they look in screen shots. I also think his mask is a bit too dull and not shiny enough, but not a big deal. Overall, he is a really nice figure and I like him.

Unfortunately I don't have the space to get the Super Predator triumvirate, so it's just Berserker for me as he obviously is the main Predator in the film. I really like Tracker's design as well, but don't particularly like Falconer's. However, if I were to get Tracker, I'd feel like I'd have to get Falconer to complete the clan and like I said, I don't particularly like his design.

So I have two reasons to just stick with Berserker. :lol

rhBzrsh.gif

Agreed. May I even go as far as saying Tracker is THE best Predator HT has released in terms of accuracy, materials and overall quality.

On a more subjective note, I think Tracker's mask is right up there with P1 and P2. Awesome, awesome figure.

He was also one of only two non-Winston Predators (Celtic, the other) that stayed true to the Predator mantra: ferocious, calculated, haunting, but ultimately killed because of arrogance.

He was also one of only two non-Winston Predators (Celtic, the other) that stayed true to the Predator mantra: ferocious, calculated, haunting, but ultimately killed because of arrogance.
there was also "deadly" in Winston predators - something that both Tracker and Celtic absolutely lack :lol

there was also "deadly" in Winston predators - something that both Tracker and Celtic absolutely lack :lol

Nah, they managed to get nasty kill(s) despite limited screen time. Problem is, they had to share victims with the two other Predators. Lowering the prey-to-hunter ratio compared to the originals. Tracker and Celtic were my real stars from those films. Celtic was even the leader of that trio prior to his demise.

Nah, they managed to get nasty kill(s) despite limited screen time. Problem is, they had to share victims with the two other Predators. Lowering the prey-to-hunter ratio compared to the originals. Tracker and Celtic were my real stars from those films. Celtic was even the leader of that trio prior to his demise.

I rewatched AvP a couple of weeks ago and actually noticed for the first time when they opened the chest containing their plasmacasters and saw they were missing, one of them point out directions for the other two to go in search of them. I can't recall if that was Chopper or Celtic? It wasn't Scar. I presumed the one that did that was the leader of the triumvirate based on that scene.

Don't remember the scene in detail, but am positive Celtic's the alpha. Scar is the Michael Corleone that has to step up and take the reign. Chopper? Chopper is Fredo.

i don't mean the "prey-to-hunter" ratio. i mean (edited a long text to shorten it better) P1, and then P2 killed those who tried to hunt him on their terms, except for the main hero. it never happened again in movies, as all the rest killed those who just ran from them. if memory serves me right, when whoever intentionally opposed any "predator" after P2, said "predator" ended up dead from it.
they got rid of the "hunt the hunter" concept for whatever reason.

Don't remember the scene in detail, but am positive Celtic's the alpha. Scar is the Michael Corleone that has to step up and take the reign. Chopper? Chopper is Fredo.

It was indeed Celtic that gave the directions. So yep, he's the alpha.

Back