Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The CH is the best pred on the market right now. Can't wait to get mine tomorrow.

In your opinion . That's all. It's a debatable topic. My favorite is the berserker. My city hunter is wicked but the love of a figure is based off emotions too

IMO is his opinion. On the city hunter being the best predator on the market. It's not even a accurate city hunter

Looks accurate to me.

Got mine yesterday and I was very happy. It came with a cool batman holiday card too.

Didn't have time to open it, as I had to depants my Hulk but he looks fantastic.

IMO Hot toys treatment of City Hunter was a epic FAIL. The facial sculpt looked nothing like the movie. I am surprised at how many people are fine with that. Again IMO!!!

IMO Hot toys treatment of City Hunter was a epic FAIL. The facial sculpt looked nothing like the movie. I am surprised at how many people are fine with that. Again IMO!!!

Used perfectly, but I like my p2 but wish it was perfect. It's a nice solid figure so is the shadow predator. The classic is one of the best IMO

The fact that anyone feels the need to use, or to tell people to use IMO is completely ridiculous. If you're stating something that is clearly a preference than it is that persons opinion.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The fact that anyone feels the need to use, or to tell people to use IMO is completely ridiculous. If you're stating something that is clearly a preference than it is that persons opinion.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. I think we all know the difference between an opinion and a fact, so there's no need to state the obvious.

No this is a horrible debate , If i stated that the p2 is the best predator figure to date then a IMO is needed.But hey fiend thats your opinion as well.
But yes i am done with this dabate anyway. no fun

Received my CH last week and I've been playing around with him trying to get a pose I like. This is my first Hot Toys Predator figure and it probably will not be my last either. Hope they do a 1/4 scale figure of the CH one day.

Oh it's definitely could be a better figure but saying it's an epic fail is just wrong and much like something a teenager would say.

It's a rockin figure when you get Tyler Durden mask on there in my opinion.

I guess for me CH defeats the purpose of what HT stands for in high end film accurate figures. This one slips through the cracks with a likeness that is 100% incorrect yet still demands the high end price point. Disappointing as CH head sculpt is so unique.

I guess for me CH defeats the purpose of what HT stands for in high end film accurate figures. This one slips through the cracks with a likeness that is 100% incorrect yet still demands the high end price point. Disappointing as CH head sculpt is so unique.

He is cool, but they all are in a way

I shouldn't have to preface my opinion with "IMO" for you to know it's my opinion.

Anyway, I'd rather see some examples of why it's not film accurate.

Coming into collecting, as a guy who wanted the best value for his money and is a fan of the old school predator movies, I felt like CH was the best call for me, due to how boring and plain jane the classic is.

I shouldn't have to preface my opinion with "IMO" for you to know it's my opinion.

Anyway, I'd rather see some examples of why it's not film accurate.

Coming into collecting, as a guy who wanted the best value for his money and is a fan of the old school predator movies, I felt like CH was the best call for me, due to how boring and plain jane the classic is.

ditto..got the CH as my first Hot Toys predator as well and he looks more bad *** than the classic...but I really still need a good 1/6 predator in good likeness of the 1987 predator...so I broke down and ordered a classic yesterday. I still hope they'll release a proper 1987 soon...but I have a feeling they'll cycle through all the AVP crap first

Back