Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing with mine. I discovered the neck collar was the problem so I carefully cut it down using a new razor blade(from the larger diameter side). After cutting enough away, the head sits more securely and the neck looks fine.

Interesting. I'll have to check how my neck collar is affecting it. It's so annoying having this issue! Thanks for the tips.

Got mine on order. I tried and tried to resist getting these but I couldn't help myself. He looks beautiful. And I realize how ironice that sentence is. I want to make a big backdrop to display him.

that ^ would be priceless in 1/6.
but of course it is nothing compared to the urgency of 100 more ironman figures.

Oh come on. A Predator fan has no ground to stand on complaining about too many Iron Man figures.

you're right.
maybe i should finally surrender to ironman madness and sell my predators. they take too little place on shelves.
if i get all 200 ironmans already produced and get ready for 300 in production, i'll have to think about bigger place to live - great motivation to find a better job!

I'm sure if there was a new Predator movie coming out this month there'd be a ton of Predator product announcements too. We are hardly wanting for Predator releases.

not really it took some time to come out with the predators from PREDATORS , WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE 1/4 OH IT GOT PUSHED BACK BECAUSE OF IRON MAN

I just looked it up, not including variants there's been about 20 Predator releases (based on a rough count, it's hard to count since there's so many). That's just Predators too not human characters. Including variants and humans it's something more like 30.

Sure there's a handful of things they could release as well as re-doing some of the really old ones… but to complain that they really need to stop making Iron Man figures so they can make more Predators is… crazy.

I just looked it up, not including variants there's been about 20 Predator releases (based on a rough count, it's hard to count since there's so many). That's just Predators too not human characters. Including variants and humans it's something more like 30.
that's what you meant.
i know only 11 predators: 10 from P2 and 1 from P1. and they haven't been all made.
i didn't count... abominations. my bad.

That's also nuts, to expect every background character from a movie that's 23 years old to be made by a niche toy company. It's crazy we've gotten as much as we have.

I might be wrong but as far as I know, there's no other similar license (one that is decades old) that's gotten as much attention, particularly in 1/6 scale. I find the the argument that Hot Toys should make less Iron Man figures to make more Predators baffling.

they have about 18 preds and look how long it has taken them to come out ,seems by the end of the year every iron man figure will be out ,plus how many variations of one iron man do they have to come out with

How many variations of a Predator do they have to come out with? I am so baffled by this line of argument I find it difficult to express it.

I find the the argument that Hot Toys should make less Iron Man figures to make more Predators baffling.
yes, HT should make less ironman figures for one ironman character.
especially when they have other unfinished lines. including predators.

ONE UGLY MAZAFAKA

004_zps6e827728.jpg:original

Last edited:
Back