Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a beautiful generic Predator sculpt.
a small head, a long neck and a mouth full of brown substance.
i haven't seen predators with any of those features in P1, P2.
so what does it stand "generic" for? fanart maybe.

That sums it up really , are we willing to pay 220 for a random predator.

yes you will.

1801096-badum_tish_super.jpg

:lol

He works for me as I plan to display him helmeted with the classic who also has his helm on. They will compliment my NECA unmasked 1/4's very nice...when they finally drop anyways.

He works for me as I plan to display him helmeted with the classic who also has his helm on. They will compliment my NECA unmasked 1/4's very nice...when they finally drop anyways.

Have you seen the biomask? It wasn't looking too good either. They added a rough-looking texture to it.

He works for me as I plan to display him helmeted with the classic who also has his helm on.

Same bro, my plan is to display Classic and City Hunter together representing the P1 an P2 movie. Although I'm gonna display them both masked, for the amount I'm paying for these guys I'd like the faces accurate.

You see if I had more money and no other items on order for first few months of the year then I would have bought it but the mandables annoy me so much that I wont be paying £170 for something I have to keep mask on.

Maybe we will get lucky and he will arrive with the issues magically fixed, and if not, why the hell did hot toys push back the original release date?

It's likely that the headsculpt will also be tweaked. Don't you guys notice it?
The release was pushed further back and there are still no pics of the final version around the net.

In the 1/6 scale I prefer masked either way. I am a fan of what NECA did with the Jungle Pred 1/4 so I am happy to display HT on the top shelf of my detolf with the two 1/4's on top of the detolf itself. Should make for a nice predator set up. No plans to get anymore predator figures anyways. Haven't enjoyed the movies or franchise since P2 anyways. Predators was a guilty pleasure but still not worthy of the first two films imo.

EDIT - I lied...is HT revisits Wolf, I'll pick him up. He was a badass.

Back