Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Courtesy of Michael Crawford, here's a photo from SDCC showing the same stupid head.

sdcc2012_sideshow_hottoys_7.jpg
Which Predator is this again?

Get the P2 LSB.:lecture
Unfortunately, I agree.

Hot Toys P2 figure = little to no accuracy

Sideshow P2 Legendary Scale Bust = approximately 90% accuracy

Sideshow seems to be stepping things up with their collectibles, while Hot Toys seems to be falling more than a bit behind to be honest...

I think if the neck were shorter the head would look bigger. I don't remember the neck looking that long in the initial protoshots, must go back and check.

maybe that's it, i've changed my mind on this figure for sure, i no longer want it.

I am actually happy that HT's dropped the ball on this one. There is no distractions when purchasing the 19 inch Neca version. I passed on the original P1 19 inch Neca release.

Plus I don't need another Predator in my HT collection.
You have one you have them all!!!

Oh you mean person!! :pfft: But I forgive you since you're a good guy too. :1-1: :lol

Which Predator is this again?

Definitely the second predator in their new Artistic Line as follow up to the amazing Samurai since it's not from any movie I know of... (I know you hate the Samurai one buddy, I'm not provoking you, I genuinely find it amazing :1-1:).

Hopefully it will look better with the mask on... :dunno
Pretty lame thought.
If you want to buy some $220 collectible it need to have... well, at least a VERY GOOD headsculpt :lol

And they screwed up the right shoulder armor again.:slap It was correct in the first pics Hot Toys put up and now its laying down on the shoulder again, WTF Hot Toys. I'm glad I canceled my pre-order.
:exactly:

Unfortunately that's what it makes us feel like... :monkey2

Hottoys have no excuse to make it fail,is second time remake...
I just truly sad being long time supporter for ht preds,ht only care their favorite line iron man,batman,human race but not monster creature,predator,alien~~

:monkey1

tracker....classic....samurai....shadow and city are the preds on that disp

[ame]https://youtu.be/0la5DBtOVNI[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/zZwTQmj16iI[/ame]

Back