Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks to me ,as according to ht's ad, elder p2 will be done in 1/4, as will p1, scar, wolf and berserker., i hope they do them all again in 1/6 also.

You'd think they would've gone for 1/4 on the P2, then.

Gah, I just oogled the pics again. December can't come soon enough! Luckily I've got HT's and EB's newly-announced Terminator figures to keep me busy until then (assuming at least one of them does come out in October or sooner). :panic::panic::panic:

[IM
G]https://0957253ukuuik3qi69akuu[/IMG]

His armour looks like it is made of chocolate. The knee guards also look a bit odd... and he has the roar of wolf in the last picture.

When you are considering the purchase of Noland over City Hunter somethings wrong.....

The name on the stand should read "Generic Predator".

The more is see of this guy the more dissapointing it looks. :monkey2

But for something that will be available in 6 month I really hope Hot Toys is gonna make some improvements.

Last edited:
That is true, but their disregard for their long-term customers is frustrating, i don't hate remakes or reissues but i do hate that they are obviously taking the place of new figures, most recently the MKVI reissue, this figure & the T800 were produced and developed at the expense of finally doing some MGS or other new franchises, if they have time for those but not for MGS then it's a simple fact that they are prioritizing remaking/milking older franchises over starting up new ones.

If the could co-exist that'd be ideal but HT are getting very very bad at making new franchises. Nearly all of the new characters coming have all been delayed from last year, the MK2 remake and Black-Suit Spidey released on schedule however.

So that's my issue, i want variety of new franchises and characters, and sadly that is rare from HT they are nearly all versions or remakes of existing characters or new characters from existing franchises, instead of doing a 5th Joker they should be servicing their neglected customers with the 1st of a new character.

________

We are getting way off topic though :lol

I'm looking forward to this as i too missed it the first time around, having a look at my shdow i really can see the differences more so from when it first went up, it's not 100% accurate but i'm not a huge fan so i don't mind :D

They need to start remaking figures that deserve a second chance.
T1 police shoot out is one and Ripley, Hicks and Hudson should be redone as with their atrocious alien warrior.
I dont love this figure but I don't hate it either.
Still plenty of time to cancel lol

i fell in love with this figure, when the first pictures were posted,I felt it looked great, but,now the more pictures i see of this p2 , the more i'm beginning to feel disappointed,and falling out of love.
i hope improvements come , before it's too late.

i fell in love with this figure, when the first pictures were posted,I felt it looked great, but,now the more pictures i see of this p2 , the more i'm beginning to feel disappointed,and falling out of love.
i hope improvements come , before it's too late.

I thought since this was HT first straight up re-issue on a predator that they would really bring the noise on this release, but it def. appears that they are just winging it with this guy. I'm just really not all that hopeful that they are going to fix this guy by December as IMO they would have to do a complete over hall.

Back