Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because they know that Hot Toys will remake this in a few years and do it more accurate then instead of doing it now :lecture

I think it is because for that price we expect a lot better from Hot Toys than a rehash of old parts and a new paint job.

it cost as much as classic, and it hardly has any new sculpted parts, very few accesories and it comes with a standard base.

i hope hot toys listen ,then everyone will be happy.
if hot toys would hire tankman and narin, there would never be any unhappy alien and predator fans.

Blah. Blah blah blah...Blah.
Blah blah blah blah!!!
Blah?????
BLAH BLAH!!!

Sorry for being harsh, but it had to be said!

Re: Hot Toys - Predator 2: 1/6th scale Predator Collectible Figure

This figure looks cool and will be painted great and all but it's too bad they didn't sculpt a new body for P2. After all the body on P2 is different from the classic Predator. I hope Tsang gets it together on the head sculpts for the 1/4 scale line. I'll want to get them if he improves on the likenesses.
Wait do you make customs?

people are still complaining about HT inaccurate Predator sculpts? :rotfl. You guys should've known it was gonna be inaccurate from the get go, I say just deal with it, that's not going to change. A ton of ppl will still be buying it.

exactly just deal with it...thread is worse then a bingo hall for complaining ha

people are still complaining about HT inaccurate Predator sculpts? :rotfl. You guys should've known it was gonna be inaccurate from the get go, I say just deal with it, that's not going to change. A ton of ppl will still be buying it.

Been good, thank you :)
Just amused by this endless, 100 page long ( !!! ) ping pong...

ya, it seems most are on the rag about hot toys lately, but we all have our opinions and complaints about things, so the rave goes on.

nerd-rage.gif

Dude, you seriously have to stop what you're doing. Your posts are increasingly coming across as trolling, and the only that you're really accomplishing is alienating yourself from others in the community. Accept the fact that not everyone believes that Hot Toys is perfect, and some people are more pro-active in their complaints/dislikes than others. You used to be a nice guy in the DC section last year, just what the hell happened? :dunno

:lol Dude, you seriously need to lighten up and accept that other people can have an opinion that doesn't have to follow the astroturfing mentality in some threads. 90% of the members on this forum would be considered trolls by the standards you're applying to a few of my posts. :slap I don't even remember posting very much in the DC section. :dunno

Who ever said you had to have the same opinion as anyone else? Just lay off the 'haters gonna hate' $h!t and laughing at other people's views. Simple.

You have to expect a little flack when the same people act like broken records... I get insulted all the time in HT threads because I don't agree with what's being said. :huh

Back