Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really dont understand how people can caomplain about this figure what will it take to make people happy? figure is amazing looking and we should be happy and lucky that people can produce of this standard..its a big yes from me without a single one complaint thank you hot toys :)

It was a joke
rassen_elcor.jpg

I received a standard response from Hot Toys for my email with reference material about City Hunter.

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys.

Your suggestion and comment on the City Hunter will be forwarded to our production team as a reference.

Please keep visit our Facebook page to get our most updated news.

:dunno

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yeah I hope that everything to which MoguchiyH and other folks so actively pointed out will make some goods.

Would someone be able to post or PM me the email address for Hot Toys' customer service? I'd like to contact them about a few things.

Re: Hot Toys - Predator 2: 1/6th scale Predator Collectible Figure

Anyone wanting an insight as to what Hot Toys will do with the new Pred figures look no further. Easily rehashed parts and a standard sculpt repainted to suit the design.

This figure looks cool and will be painted great and all but it's too bad they didn't sculpt a new body for P2. After all the body on P2 is different from the classic Predator. I hope Tsang gets it together on the head sculpts for the 1/4 scale line. I'll want to get them if he improves on the likenesses.

Re: Hot Toys - Predator 2: 1/6th scale Predator Collectible Figure

This figure looks cool and will be painted great and all but it's too bad they didn't sculpt a new body for P2. After all the body on P2 is different from the classic Predator. I hope Tsang gets it together on the head sculpts for the 1/4 scale line. I'll want to get them if he improves on the likenesses.
Get. A. Job. At. Hot Toys.

I really dont understand how people can caomplain about this figure what will it take to make people happy? figure is amazing looking and we should be happy and lucky that people can produce of this standard..its a big yes from me without a single one complaint thank you hot toys :)

Because they know that Hot Toys will remake this in a few years and do it more accurate then instead of doing it now :lecture

Back