Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll still take the old and new HT versions over the NECA crap, though. :rotfl

[ame]https://youtu.be/FZ9E_q7KqBo[/ame]

How much further can you put your nose up NECA's back end? ? ? LMAO.

____ NECA trolls.

I only have one gripe with the new improved predators from HT --- the eyes are a little wider apart than a humans -- the masks were made for a human actor and that space between the eyes is somewhat signature of the look - unless we're talking about the new super preds -- whose eye are way wide set due to the larger head and the different look overall...

I am really excited about this figure though -- I did pass on the first one and so was hopeful they'd revisit soon...and they did!

But I like the P2 mask - it doesn't bother me that its pitted -- so is Neca's...

Looking forward to this figure - just hope they re do Elder (and P1)with closer set eyes -- and the dingier armour

My main gripe with the new HT P2 is the over use of the texturing on the bio. . .and it should have a more beaten copper looking appearance like this:

757dyt4.jpg

Thats the Borg Predator at 11:34, if I'm not mistaken. A different Predator. I'm not sure if thats the same 'sculpt' or not as the City Hunter.

Something needs to be done.:lecture
I'm trying to get him banned. Already messaged a few mods..I might go ahead and start a "BAN BUTTERS" thread in the Other Discussion section. Seriously.

When it gets to the point where we're not able to use threads specifically because of this one person, it's gone way too far.

You could be right.. I can't really see all the little differences, but the whole clip is about the making of the P2 movie, so I thought it was P2..

I'm trying to get him banned. Already messaged a few mods..I might go ahead and start a "BAN BUTTERS" thread in the Other Discussion section. Seriously.

When it gets to the point where we're not able to use threads specifically because of this one person, it's gone way too far.

There is no such thing - Not being able to use a thread because of one person.
You can also use the ignore list I think, or just not read one's posts.

There is no suck thing - Not being able to use a thread because of one person.
You can also use the ignore list I think, or just not read one's posts.
He got the NECA thread closed. And he does nothing but troll..so yeah, he needs to be banned.

Back