Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He must be talking about the inner mouth. Relaxed and roaring mandibles certainly look more like the screengrabs on the old sculpt than they do on the new.

I mean the actual mouth asin.. the mouth not the mandibles. The 2 upper teeth on the original p2 are too close together and kind of make it look like a vampire. They are wider on the newer p2 and look more like the reference screen cap

I just post this on HT Facebook, haha.
The comparison of the City Hunter from movie, HT new P2 and HT old P2.

P2head2copy.jpg

IMO.. the old P2 is much more similar.:exactly:
the new head is very nice ... has a great paint job ... but not the authentic P2.
I think not buy this. I'm going to upgrade my old P2. with a new body and any part of the new predator2. the new mask does not please me. I prefer my mask.

It's a kick in the balls to us all that the old sculpt is still far superior. What the hell happened!:gah:

I want that repainted head.

Hey GGoose, finally got the price up on the shop...... Personally, I think its expensive, and I'm trying to sell them!!......:slap

Hey GGoose, finally got the price up on the shop...... Personally, I think its expensive, and I'm trying to sell them!!......:slap

Cheers for the heads up.:hi5: I don't think I'm going to PO this one. I'm hopefully going to grab one of the first ones to hit ebay from the China sellers.

Sorry for my bad photoshop. This Predator who I wish for my collection

CH_pred.jpg

That's what we want.:lecture :drool

i think in the end this is what we will get, when production is done.if we don't i will still love it.

no is a easy choice ,if u dont have original. buy the new one. looks fantastic in hand O_O

What the hell are you talking about? HT only makes up a tiny percent of my Predator collection. :dunno

Back