Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys the figure is in prototype stage & not out till end of the year. If we point out the in accuracies to hot toys & shout hard enough. Hot toys might listen & address those in accuracies & instead of getting a good figure we get a outstanding 1/6 scale representation of the creature in all its glory.

If we point out the in accuracies to hot toys & shout hard enough Hot toys might listen

we-can-do-it.gif

So we shall all go complain on HT's facebook, force them to listen.

Man, sometimes when i see the inaccurate sculpt of the HT predator...i almost want to shout to HT: "HT could you please fired Joseph Tsang and hire other people that can sculpt Predator better and more accurate??? "

Last edited:
So we shall all go complain on HT's facebook, force them to listen.

This sentence reminded me of:
Proximo.jpg

"So spaniard, we shall go to Rome together and have bloody adventures...and then, when enough men have died, perhaps you will have your accurate predator"

If hot toys made the cannon movie accurate so the cannon travelled in that grove as it's supposed to then there would be no need for that long pole. It is hot toys being lazy the way it's been implemented.
Here is a shot of guardian pred from the movie note the position of the cannon in of line mode. Shot of hot toys guardian pred note how much lower the cannon sits in of line mode because of the long pole.

Predator2_113.jpg
[/IMG]
16042012531.jpg
[/IMG]
Exactly. Thank you.

Wow there is a ton of my toy pictures on their facebook. Didnt know

I see there is already an idiot telling us that we should thank them for doing the predators, even if they are not good enough.

If hot toys made the cannon movie accurate so the cannon travelled in that grove as it's supposed to then there would be no need for that long pole. It is hot toys being lazy the way it's been implemented.
Here is a shot of guardian pred from the movie note the position of the cannon in of line mode. Shot of hot toys guardian pred note how much lower the cannon sits in of line mode because of the long pole.

Predator2_113.jpg
[/IMG]
16042012531.jpg
[/IMG]

The problem with that is it was static and didn't move.... If it did ride the rail without being able to swing out on the arm he'd be shooting his dreads off. :lol

Back