Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its more for the fact that I dont want them looking like twins next to each other.

bubble_06.jpg

Woo-hoo, another symmetry freak! :1-1:

Samesies. Shadow's staying with Guardian on one detolf while P2 will hang with Lost on the detolf next-door.

Man, I hope the exclusive summer Predator is something eye-popping. A blue Ram (like NECA painted theirs) or a Hippie would be sublime.

Samesies. Shadow's staying with Guardian on one detolf while P2 will hang with Lost on the detolf next-door.

Man, I hope the exclusive summer Predator is something eye-popping. A blue Ram (like NECA painted theirs) or a Hippie would be sublime.

Stick Jake Sully in there as a placeholder until they make those....unless they manage to come out with them before Sully is released.

so what's the general consensus here? City Hunter or original P2 better?

It appears that the Body and armour is better on the new version, but there's something in the way of the proportions that's better in the headsculpt and deco of the first version, especially in the sculpt of the mouth, and...

The original has a better headsculpt, but in terms of the overall figure... most have agreed the new one is a definite improvement. Depends on what matters most to you.

Personally this is one Pred I would display with the mask on. So even with the new headsculpt not being accurate I'm gonna say the new one looks better. The paint apps are killer on this figure.

If the face accuracy is the least of your worries, yes..100 percent yes.

Definitely the least of my worries. Accurate paint scheme and the armor was/is more important to me. And so far it looks like HT addressed those issues. So far. Who knows what it'll look like once it's actually released.

If HT do the new City Hunter like this then i will be very happy.

Old P2 head with new HT paint scheme:
522284_10150649820017344_58690437343_9476263_188813872_ncopy.jpg

Old P2 head with new HT paint scheme:
522292_10150649820097344_58690437343_9476264_375541280_ncopy.jpg

Now that's the City Hunter!!
Hope HT will see this and take any action to improve.

By the way, HT never reply me since my e-mail had been sent to them 1 week+ ago.
In that mail i got provided many photos that proved many inaccurate parts on HT new P2.

Last edited:
I might try looking for an old p2 head now. But unfortunately for me my painting skills suck

Definitely the least of my worries. Accurate paint scheme and the armor was/is more important to me. And so far it looks like HT addressed those issues. So far. Who knows what it'll look like once it's actually released.

:exactly: I feel the say same way, but I don't think it will look too much different that the proto when its actually released.

Back