Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would the old head fit on the new body and look in proprotion to the body?
I tho everyone remember this awesome P's custom:

almostcomplete_01.jpg

I still not fully understand what is the problem with the new head.. Why it's not P2?
Is it because the membranes cover too much of the lower jaw bone?

I still not fully understand what is the problem with the new head.. Why it's not P2?

I think its the nose is to low and the lower jaw is either to thick or something.Its off a little

Because it doesn't look like a P2, instead it looks like another predator pretending to be P2. It looks good though.

EDIT: There are plenty of comparisons throughout the thread, search back, it's easier...

AFAIK the prototypes haven't been very diferent from the released product in terms of sculpting, just painting and plus an accessory or something. At least that's how I remember it.

Thats what i was thinking , i dont think the sculpt will change or they will pull a jack sparrow and it will be another 6 months pass there date.All though maybe they will fix it , but i have my doubts.

Because it doesn't look like a P2, instead it looks like another predator pretending to be P2. It looks good though.

EDIT: There are plenty of comparisons throughout the thread, search back, it's easier...

Have been following this thread from the start - Most just say that HT suck, and this is not P2, etc etc etc...
Now, I do see the point with the mask, but can't really see what is the big difference, and why he is not the P2, why he's "..just pretending to be.." :(

Have been following this thread from the start - Most just say that HT suck, and this is not P2, etc etc etc...
Now, I do see the point with the mask, but can't really see what is the big difference, and why he is not the P2, why he's "..just pretending to be.." :(

I should say that once I saw the released photos I was "wow, awesome!", but then I felt like something was wrong everytime I saw the photos, and as people started pointing out those things I realised that was what looked wrong to me and it reminds me more of Classic and Shadow's faces than the P2 from the movie. It's face is like a P2's cousin or brother instead of P2 himself. The problem is in the mandibles and "nose" part which aren't very accurately done.

But if you don't see those diferences then it's best to you, you'll enjoy it better.

Back