Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss PPO's.....I still laugh at Elder Predators video.....his video of the guardian predator review is even more hilarious....how he was so underwhelmed and the figure couldn't even stand right.....

less than 80 my foot.....SS is full of crap...
Free Domestic Shipping Free Domestic Shipping »
Limited Quantity Act Fast! Less than 80 remain!
Rewards Earn $11.00 in Rewards with this purchase »
Non-Refundable Deposit Information Non-Refundable Deposit Information »
Delivery Restrictions Apply Delivery Restrictions Apply »

P2 Elder has the best mandibles on any HT Pred. I can't see how you could better them.

They could be worsened, that's the problem. I wonder what Tsang will do for Elder. Will we get a set of open mandibles? If so, this could seriously tempt him to use the Shadow ones again (since those combine the ridgeless look of P1 with the extra spikes, which is what Elder sports).
I'm hoping Elder's mandibles are permanently fixed to his head, ensuring the correct pose and lack of a seam line. Less is more with that particular character.

that's just the thing...if you actually believe they are only gonna have less than 70 available for order(as of right now) then you are a RETARD.....Hot Toys will mass produce the crap out of this figure....doesn't matter how many SS tells Hot Toys to ship to them....SS can ALWAYS tell them to ship more after their inventory has sold out.

Still at "less than 70".
Will be preordering from AE since there is no EX.

Geez, December is a long time from now... then there's the inevitable, "Delayed until... ". :panic:

that's just the thing...if you actually believe they are only gonna have less than 70 available for order(as of right now) then you are a RETARD.....Hot Toys will mass produce the crap out of this figure....doesn't matter how many SS tells Hot Toys to ship to them....SS can ALWAYS tell them to ship more after their inventory has sold out.

precisely...........

No doubt. They are a business after all.

I'm in no hurry anyway. :)

Yep, Notice how the Begins Batman and 89 somehow bacame available again :lol

Still at "less than 70".
Will be preordering from AE since there is no EX.

Geez, December is a long time from now... then there's the inevitable, "Delayed until... ". :panic:

Whenever sideshow offers free shipping it is cheaper to go with them when you add together the free shipping and reward points you gain from buying this it is even cheaper then getting the ten% off for a collectible selling up to like 280 dollars, not to mention you will get it faster as well

Last edited:
For some reason, Sideshow didn't let me apply reward points to this one. I think it's because of the free shipping, though I'm not certain.

Whenever sideshow offers free shipping it is cheaper to go with them when you add the free shipping and reward points together it is even cheaper then getting the ten% off for a collectible selling up to like 280 dollars, not to mention you will get it faster as well

Can you use reward points on an item that gives free shipping?! Sideshow told me otherwise...

Back