Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a more accurate look with the closed mandibles is important to me because when posing these Predators without their masks I prefer them to look more bad ***. The only Predator so far to achieve this is the new classic.
Like others here, I will more than likely be reshaping these as well.

Yea, i think mainly because the mandibles and the frown on the old P2 look much better, the paint seems a bit cleaner as well on the upper areas of the sculpt.

And also the forehead is not as round as it is on the new head sculpt.

some_more_pics_02.jpg

almostcomplete_01.jpg

:drool :drool :drool :drool

Sorry guys, hopeless looking figure. To generic for $200.
I'm pretty sure HT's is thinking "Man these guys will buy anything".

You nailed it. I buy predators... Pretty much has always been that way. But this figure becomes an easier pass for me daily. :(

Seeing the repainted old head on the new body is a sickener. Why do companies become more lazy over time? They should be getting better with the sculpts! :gah:

This is a "racist" figure. The message i'm getting is "they all look the same". Bad HT's very very bad....:nono

There's know way in the world that I could pass this up . I know it's not perfect but I have been waiting for this body update for so long . I can't just start skipping predators !

Back