Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the love people? Where's the love?

tumblr_ll34rpIHzP1qb0bobo1_500.gif

The only thing that annoys me is the cannon pole. Neca did it right on their figure but it seems HT referenced the McFarlane fig for reasons unknown. Everything else is great to me but like I said, I don't have as much of a discerning eye when it comes to accuracy on Predators, so I understand if it doesn't look quite right to others.

Why don't you just stick with NECA 1/4 Predators?

I never understood people complaining out the wazoo about problems with a piece of plastic and then still buy it. A $200+ dollar piece of plastic no less.:cuckoo:

I just can't take you seriously duck...or quack....or goose or whatever.:wink1:

I think it looks great masked and holding his spear. If I have to pay that much to own a P2 figure and keep it in more or less that pose and I'm happy then why not.

Besides, if sales on this figure bomb there's a good chance that we may not see many more Preds (or as many as we would like). Can't miss out on another potential Wolf figure.

Neca did it right on their figure but it seems HT referenced the McFarlane fig for reasons unknown.

Of all the figures to referance, they look at that McFarlane genuine POS. Mind you they did the silly brown pole thing on their initial P2 Preds. This time they merely repeated the same thing after not bothering to check all possible referance material and just incorrectly assuming they'd done it right the first time.

That's were you're wrong though. AVP is only getting bashed back because the AVP crew keep bashing Predator 2 in a Predator 2 figure thread first.

I never bashed p2 first, i mentioned how movie accuracy isnt always better just look at scars face, and then rid******** felt he had to call me a retard for mentioning avp crap in the sacred holy presence of p2 :rotfl I like um all for different reasons brother, that's why I'm here. I only talk crap on p2 to show the point that I don't think it's so superior a movie to the avp ones :peace

I'm fairly new to this site but...there's movie crews? lol

Metaphorically yes.:lol There seems to be universal love for the original Predator but after that there's a P2 camp and an AVP camp.:D

I only talk crap on p2 to show the point that I don't think it's so superior a movie to the avp ones :peace

Superior Predator though. (Wolf's on par with him ;))

I'm fairly new to this site but...there's movie crews? lol

I'm fairly certain GreyGoose didn't mean nit that way. We are not a bunch of twilight super fans jumping on either team AVP or team predator 2:rotfl.

Does anyone know if the new city hunter mask will fit on shadow preds face??

Does Shadow use the new mask/mandible system?

shadow did not come with a mask. However I'm fairly certain the peg inserts for his mandibles are the same as city hunters. I bet there is a good chance city hunters mask would fit on him.

Even though P2 has it's cheesy lines and what not now and then, it's probably still one of my most watched Predator films. The design of P2 just keeps me watching, he has my favourite bio mask design. But I'm a fan of all of the Alien/Predator/Avp films...excluding the story line of avp2 obviously.

shadow did not come with a mask. However I'm fairly certain the peg inserts for his mandibles are the same as city hunters. I bet there is a good chance city hunters mask would fit on him.

Would be cool to see.

Even though P2 has it's cheesy lines and what not now and then, it's probably still one of my most watched Predator films.

And the fact that every guy on here ****es themselves over talk of an updated P2 Elder.:lol

Metaphorically yes.:lol There seems to be universal love for the original Predator but after that there's a P2 camp and an AVP camp.:D

Superior Predator though. (Wolf's on par with him ;))

When you only take part of my quote out of context with the rest it makes me look like I started this mess(read my whole quote):lol as far as p2 being a superior predator I like him and he is definitely superior to chopper and Celtic but scar would give him a fight and wolf is not on the same level with p2 , Danny glover couldn't kill wolf :1-1:

Of all the figures to referance, they look at that McFarlane genuine POS. Mind you they did the silly brown pole thing on their initial P2 Preds. This time they merely repeated the same thing after not bothering to check all possible referance material and just incorrectly assuming they'd done it right the first time.

Sometimes their strange errors baffle me. They really need to actually look at the criticisms of the proto once in a while.

Back