Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Fury in loving it especially the briefcase

BE2A0178-14E2-438E-812A-9305878A092C-1592-0000006B729B0160.jpg

A1BEC9B4-DB77-48CB-A1AB-815BB81EE018-1592-0000006DE2BC14B1.jpg

Mine will be here on Wednesday from my UK supplier. I cannot wait!

This is a slightly underated figure too, plenty of people still chasing him. So excited because I really thought that I'd missed him.

Just got mine, was a bit meh when I opened the box at first but I must admit when I started to put him together and pose him, he looks outstanding. The case with light up tesseract has got to be up there with one of the best extra's on a figure ever.

I think he's going to look awesome next to the Mark VII.

Those with Fury, do you guys put his earpiece on? I don't for the fear of losing it :\

I don't either.... EXACTLY for that reason. It remains in the original box along with the other pieces currently not in use.

@ Raikirik - digging the pics! :clap

Those with Fury, do you guys put his earpiece on? I don't for the fear of losing it :\

I do but I guess it depends your display. I keep mine one figure per shelf in detolfs. There's not really anywhere it can go. Plus I would deliberately take it out if I was re-posing.

If he's stationary there's no way it will come out.

Only thing I don't like about Detolfs are the thins gaps in the spacing between the glass. Stuff usually gets dusty in there for me. But aside from that, this can easily be accounted for with regular dust blowing. And the Detolf price is affordable.

Only thing I don't like about Detolfs are the thins gaps in the spacing between the glass. Stuff usually gets dusty in there for me. But aside from that, this can easily be accounted for with regular dust blowing. And the Detolf price is affordable.

Going to have to drive there and pick 10/14 of them. Why cheap shipping is 138 each. And I live only two hours away.

Back