Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to snag a Fury from my Canadian on-line retailer... If I'd kept my SSC WL he'd probably have converted yesterday along with my Hawkeye WL that just converted.

All The Avengers have now been pre-ordered. :yess:

Edit: Just got the update that he's shipped and I should have him early next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think ssc is getting smart. I think these figures sold out is just a scam to get more orders. It will be in stock once these waitlist gets all converted. I'm started to see that. All of my waitlist has always been converted.

Theyre normally a month if not sometimes two behind. I hate to say It but I'm actually glad...If they got it tomorrow I couldn't afford it, but I should be able to in a month or so........

Thanks for the info!

It looks like I may have to wait a bit more but at least I know.

I'm in the same boat with Corner Store Comics. I'm pretty strapped for cash too so a wait isn't a big deal. 10+ years of weirdo medical problems has taught me patience about some things.

:lol This board cracks me up. Everyone passes on Fury thinking he's not needed, he'll be cheaper down the road, likeness could be better, etc, etc. Then he sells out before coming in stock and suddenly everyone needs one and he's the figure of the year! :lol

I think people have seriously underestimated the Avengers line thinking there will be tons of left over stock. Always best to pre-order. No regrets that way.

I had to cancel my pre-order due to money issues back when he was about to start shipping. Decided to give the Wait list a try just in case, and it paid off since my it was just converted to active order.Thankfully I have the money for him right now.

Only concern is that Gordon, Hawkeye, and Mark I (2.0) are coming up. I may have to sell off Whiplash and Logan. :(

Just got mine in today , he is a solid figure. I wouldn't say if you were just going to get one avenger pick this guy up but i think he will look great with the rest of the team.

Also really love the teseract briefcase

A0iMaaTCcAEQHt1.jpg:large

:lol This board cracks me up. Everyone passes on Fury thinking he's not needed, he'll be cheaper down the road, likeness could be better, etc, etc. Then he sells out before coming in stock and suddenly everyone needs one and he's the figure of the year! :lol

I think people have seriously underestimated the Avengers line thinking there will be tons of left over stock. Always best to pre-order. No regrets that way.

Maybe SS actually manned up and told Hot Toys they would only receive as many as they have PO's for. I mean SS only has so much room in their warehouse. Looking at what they have still in stock at SS there's no way they could hold the entire Avengers lineup the way HT's has been mass producing lately.

Maybe SS actually manned up and told Hot Toys they would only receive as many as they have PO's for. I mean SS only has so much room in their warehouse. Looking at what they have still in stock at SS there's no way they could hold the entire Avengers lineup the way HT's has been mass producing lately.

So you think Hot Toys tells Sideshow they must stock X number of figures? I just don't see that. I think Sideshow has over ordered from Hot Toys in the past and have now gone back to ordering closer to pre order numbers.

I agree. Be safe than sorry. Its better than paying more on the secondary market like eBay. Fury ranges between $230 to $300 with some overseas sellers.

:goodpost: All of the Avengers are per-ordered... Now it's just the waiting game for the sickest 1/6 display ever.

Back