Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_DSC1759.jpg

_DSC1760.jpg

left Fury like this for the time being...he looks better without gloved hands IMO

Do you think this will be a returned figure or sideshow had extras. I hope it's not a customer return one. I'll be very disappointed if it is. I'll try and be positive until I get it in hand.

As long as it functions well, no defects, and has all the parts/components.

You'll love this figure.

Among the Avengers line-up, i marked this one as the last member to join my collection. But after seeing mouth watering in-hand pictures....guess what???? He is in transit to my address...

Among the Avengers line-up, i marked this one as the last member to join my collection. But after seeing mouth watering in-hand pictures....guess what???? He is in transit to my address...

:) I thought I'd add him last too, but as he was starting to hit mad pricing, I contacted my UK supplier and he was actually my first official AVENGERS figure...just beating The Hawk to my hands by about 3 days!

He is a great figure too, he captures all the cool of Fury, and the construction/tailoring on that full length jacket is superb.

Back