Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn fine shots, hommie :clap

These pictures make me drool! Keep them coming! :drool

Great pics gang!

all your pics are making me excited ...

So glad you were finally able to add this guy to your collection Wor-Gar! :hi5:

Great shots Worgar!

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

THANKS ALL!!! :yess:

Really is my favorite figure right now... and will probably remain in my top three in terms of construction and in-hand awesomeness.

I have a question, the firts Mark I is the same high with Mark I (2.0)???

I believe it was shown that both are the same height. Some have weaker knees then others and tend to bow lower, but since its the same figure and the same armor parts, one can surmise it is the same height.

Google 'Mark I comparison' and pictures should come up.

I lurk around these boards and I don't post often, but I am excited to say that I've just bought this figure. After looking at the many wonderful pictures, I've decided that this one needed to be in my very small collection.

Now, I just need to get my camera back (I let my brother borrow it) so that I can contribute to the pictures.

I lurk around these boards and I don't post often, but I am excited to say that I've just bought this figure. After looking at the many wonderful pictures, I've decided that this one needed to be in my very small collection.

Now, I just need to get my camera back (I let my brother borrow it) so that I can contribute to the pictures.

:clap Good choice. I can say without doubt that this particular figure is money well spent.

And as the Iron Man franchise grows, and more Iron Man suits are added to the line-up, this version of the suit -- the Mark I -- will only prove to be more and more unique and a stand-out in the line.

:clap Good choice. I can say without doubt that this particular figure is money well spent.

And as the Iron Man franchise grows, and more Iron Man suits are added to the line-up, this version of the suit -- the Mark I -- will only prove to be more and more unique and a stand-out in the line.

Thank you, I've watched many reviews and everyone has been very pleased with this figure, which makes me all the more excited to get it. This will be my first Iron Man, but I do have the Mark VII on pre-order. I love the look of this one though; unpolished, exposed wires hanging out, etc. It's a very unique looking figure

Even the Ex is super detailed...

ex9.jpg

ex8.jpg

ex7.jpg

ex6.jpg

ex5.jpg

ex4.jpg

ex3.jpg

ex2.jpg

ex1.jpg

Last edited:
heh....now i'm reminded of the USB "albums" that the Flaming Lips released embedded in gummy candy.
i think i'm about as far off-topic as will be tolerated now....sorry gang.
but hey....candy!

Finally got around to opening mine up; been sitting around for weeks... Very impressive! For the ones that had(ve) the original one and this one, which do you like more???

do the little hologram exclusive sit on the mk 2au forearm exclusive?i dont have these but i thought that would be a cool idea..

Back