Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8952.jpg

:lecture Nice shot!

Woo hoo. Finally got this after stuck in shipping for a few weeks!

It is amazing! Great details.

Finally MarkI to VI !!!!

No, but I did! :thud:

This thing is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many things move, so many things flip up, flip down, little details are so overwhelming.... :yess:

Everything seems like its in place and works -- lights and all. Not that I could tell if something were missing or not -- there's so much "junk" here, in a great way!

Ankles hold but I can see some leaning problems over time. Knees are very strong on mine, no buckling at all. The "flame" is heavy! Not sure how to get this guy to hold his arm out straight but I know someone here explained how to shift the shoulder. My guy can't hold that flame straight out for very long before it starts to sink. Opening the rocket compartment was nerve-racking.

I can't believe I'm looking at this on my desk finally after so many years of yearning...

A few miserable pics...

HTIronMan7.jpg

HTIronMancomp1.jpg
HTIronMancomp2.jpg

HTIronMan5.jpg
HTIronMan6.jpg

Thanks! Gotta say this figure is a damn lot of fun... and a wonder how they got all these little parts to work together like they do.

I sure would appreciate if someone could repost the trick to raising the arm so the flame won't sag.

Also, any trick to pulling the little missile out? Instructions say it comes out with a "little force".

If there's anything else I should watch out for, please let me know.

I'll be looking at this thing for days... weeks...

I believe someone posted a while back that the missile in the left arm does NOT detach. It just slides out a tiny bit, just so it looks like it's armed and ready to fire. But it stays attached to that gauntlet/wrist armor.

I believe someone posted a while back that the missile in the left arm does NOT detach. It just slides out a tiny bit, just so it looks like it's armed and ready to fire. But it stays attached to that gauntlet/wrist armor.

Oh. Good to know, thanks. Instructions fooled me into thinking it actually came out.

Yeah I thought so too, until someone posted that what the instructions were trying to say was that it slides out a little bit, but it's still attached to the suit.

No, but I did! :thud:

This thing is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many things move, so many things flip up, flip down, little details are so overwhelming.... :yess:

Everything seems like its in place and works -- lights and all. Not that I could tell if something were missing or not -- there's so much "junk" here, in a great way!

Ankles hold but I can see some leaning problems over time. Knees are very strong on mine, no buckling at all. The "flame" is heavy! Not sure how to get this guy to hold his arm out straight but I know someone here explained how to shift the shoulder. My guy can't hold that flame straight out for very long before it starts to sink. Opening the rocket compartment was nerve-racking.

I can't believe I'm looking at this on my desk finally after so many years of yearning...

A few miserable pics...

HTIronMan7.jpg

HTIronMancomp1.jpg
HTIronMancomp2.jpg

HTIronMan5.jpg
HTIronMan6.jpg

Congrats Wor-Gar! Cool pics too! :clap

Hi guys, hope you can help. I have recently purchase a Mark I and notice on top of the head at the connecter there is a break. I would like to know if this is normal or a breakage.

Marki1.jpg

Back