Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up if some one is looking for one of these and wants it less than what Sideshow is charging,Razor's Edge Collectibles has it for $199.99

Hey just been looking at the eyes on my Mark I 2.0 and they are perfect ? Maybe some dud sculpts ? I would ask for a refund as this means you figure is not what it looked like in the promo photos, Check out your statutory rights as a consumer.

Last edited:
Two shots of the ultra cool rocket launcher:

8032072154_1f001b6e55_z.jpg

This is a great shot! :clap

I havent even opened mine yet!! All these pics look sick

I just gave in and open it. I got it last month. I was waiting on a lighted stand. Still need one but thought why not open it.

I still think he looks like a walking junk puil. Yet, I like him. Worth the money. Just need a Mark 3 and 5 and I am good.

Just got mine, how do you get his face plate on? I feel like I'm going to break this freakin thing trying to get it attached.

I was nervous doing that too. You gotta press straight down making sure the slot is lined up perfectly. Be really careful.

Thanks, I got it. Yeah, it's all about the angle. Go in slightly off and it won't budge.

The figure looks fantastic BTW. I missed out on the first release, so I'm seeing it for the first time in person and it's a beaut, Clark!

Hi, can anyone let me know if they got theirs from Toy Square yet. I am still waiting for this.

Back