Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all! Here's my review on this great piece. truly love the detail that went into this figure. Enjoy!

Ryan

Apeman, that's one crisp video, man. I love that even @ 480p your video looks great, I need not see it in HD.

I have a feeling HT will make this into their diecast version.

Everything's possible, but I won't expect this to happen soon seeing that 2.0 is barely 2 years old.

Apeman, that's one crisp video, man. I love that even @ 480p your video looks great, I need not see it in HD.
Everything's possible, but I won't expect this to happen soon seeing that 2.0 is barely 2 years old.

Yeah thats a great bonus, I always watch Youtube videos in 1080p when possible

Thanks all! I try my best for the reviews to be crisp and clean so you can see all of the details. I bet Hot Toys will make a Die Cast version of this but I'm pretty satisfied with this version.

I'm praying that they do make a diecast one. I got into Hot Toys right around the time this guy came out and it was on SS for a good while so I never bothered to jump on it. Next thing you know its 300-400 dollars, and I'm kicking myself still.

Thanks all! I try my best for the reviews to be crisp and clean so you can see all of the details. I bet Hot Toys will make a Die Cast version of this but I'm pretty satisfied with this version.

well the details on the 2.0 are phenomenal(something I never noticed until your review :duff) so I don't think a diecast one is necessary but it is Hot Toys so who knows :lol

well the details on the 2.0 are phenomenal(something I never noticed until your review :duff) so I don't think a diecast one is necessary but it is Hot Toys so who knows :lol

I never knew this much detail was on the figure either but I've always wanted it since it's such a unique armor and Tony's first. Very awesome piece to own. I already know Hot Toys will make a Die Cast version. Only thing that would make me jump on it is if the Tony sculpt is an improvement and if it comes with more accessories etc. But still even with those I probably won't buy it. I'm pretty damn happy with this.

I never knew this much detail was on the figure either but I've always wanted it since it's such a unique armor and Tony's first. Very awesome piece to own. I already know Hot Toys will make a Die Cast version. Only thing that would make me jump on it is if the Tony sculpt is an improvement and if it comes with more accessories etc. But still even with those I probably won't buy it. I'm pretty damn happy with this.

tumblr_m1emt1K7v71qf2dlx1.gif

:lol come on! It's Hot Toys. They'll milk this line until the world ends and is gone.

:lol

The Mk 3 was begging for a reboot for obvious reasons, but there's no need for a DC Mk 1 other than to change the medium.

Proportionally it's fantastic and as you know, it's incredibly detailed and came with a nice dio base.

Other than a more realistic sculpt I'm not sure how they'd improve it. :dunno

The Mk 3 was begging for a reboot for obvious reasons, but there's no need for a DC Mk 1 other than to change the medium.

Proportionally it's fantastic and as you know, it's incredibly detailed and came with a nice dio base.

Mark III was a must redo. I agree with you. No need to redo this one again. It's fantastic. Really love it.

The reason is as simple as this. Many people either always want the newest version or missed the older version. And with the Iron Man license HT is basically printing money, so why not print more money!

Mark III was a must redo. I agree with you. No need to redo this one again. It's fantastic. Really love it.

:exactly:

The reason is as simple as this. Many people either always want the newest version or missed the older version. And with the Iron Man license HT is basically printing money, so why not print more money!

Yeah, that sentiment is well expressed here on the forum and I do not disagree - to an extent. HT has already done a 2.0, and the prices aren't soaring for him on the secondary market yet so if you really wanted one it's there to be had at no so bad a cost.

:exactly:

Yeah, that sentiment is well expressed here on the forum and I do not disagree - to an extent. HT has already done a 2.0, and the prices aren't soaring for him on the secondary market yet so if you really wanted one it's there to be had at no so bad a cost.

Well they're upwards of 400 on ebay which is pretty bad to me. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Back