Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can make one of these for you guys for a lot less than $1000.
Send ME your MKI and i will run it over with my car then set it on fire.
I will then douse it with water and send you what's left.
And i will only charge $200 to do it...
Now that's a bargain...

I passed this up at a local comic con for 200$ I really wish I went with this over what I bought :(

It has been a long wait. Just had my flex pay moved up to process today and it will ship out tomorrow. Got the exclusive with free shipping during SSC free shipping holiday promotion. I am really looking forward to seeing the detail that has gone into this figure.:panic::yess:

So I was trying to put the flame on my Mark I 2.0 tonight and apparently my sliding flame guard panel on his right arm didn't want to slide, and it broke off the panel inside the gauntlet. I can see the hole it came out of it, and its a clean break of just the glue that holds it in, so what would you guys recommend to re-glue this?

OMG. I got this and the ACI Roman General today and I can't even believe how awesome both pieces are.

This 2.0 is just massive and the detail is blowing my mind. Love the base too. I tried to put on the flame, but I feel it is just way too heavy and put it back in the box. The little holo Mark 1 is kinda cool. What a great day. I have a family function tonight, so I will get to take some photos tomorrow.

Does anyone know how long this will stay around? Hoping to get it soon but budget is tight ATM.

I am really shocked that it hasn't sold out everywhere, yet. This figure is really insane. Although, i say that with every HT that i get. This one just has that little something to push it over the edge and its the first one that people notice.

Im sure once I order the Monger, THAT will be the one everyone notices. lol

BBTS still has 60 in stock. Probably a little while yet. But when IM3 hits, it'll probably sell out then. :dunno

Proof HT reissues of these, like MK II AU...are not strong sellers as they originally thought. Might be a good thing as they may rethink redoing every figure over and over again....

Proof HT reissues of these, like MK II AU...are not strong sellers as they originally thought. Might be a good thing as they may rethink redoing every figure over and over again....

I don't think they really expect 2.0 to sell as great as the first. How can they? People who have the first version will obviously not jump the gun right away. It's more for the people who missed out on the first version.

Wanted to share a few quick pics of what I received yesterday. ACI Roman General and Hot Toys Mark I (2.0). The Mark I came with a Valentine coupon - Valentine2013 for $25 off at SSC.

a1b2c318-078e-4647-ab2e-b01e77592488_zpsc2a07967.jpg

9ec20ce8-7d8f-40ad-94c4-b5c7e5f0aefc_zps984543ab.jpg

282a238a-c0d1-4844-896e-e00d2f590fe1_zps6a9c9e14.jpg

Last edited:
Back