Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorites, but the only downside is that it's very small compared to the more recent 1/6 offerings (last I checked AoU/CW Cap dwarfs him). A newer body would be nice, but I doubt the existing leather jacket would fit.

I used the knock off bodies on eBay and he stands pretty well next to my civil war cap. Jacket restricts movement a bit but still good enough

I have an extra body and was hoping to us it to display the Schmitt head. The problem is, the ball joint on the body is way bigger than the socket in the neck. Is there any way to make this work without altering/damaging the Schmitt head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of all the three HT CA movie villain figures, the Red Skull is the best.

Red Skull with Loki and Iron Monger

3ef171711dbd1bbbcee30636c6bdc18b.jpg

I have an extra body and was hoping to us it to display the Schmitt head. The problem is, the ball joint on the body is way bigger than the socket in the neck. Is there any way to make this work without altering/damaging the Schmitt head?

swapping the neck plug would be the best bet. otherwise get another red skull body (which I am coincidentally selling on the forums [emoji1] )

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I was looking at plugs on eBay but none of them say what size socket they fit. You have any idea what I should be looking for?

the plug that comes with the Johann Schmidt head and the red skull head fits hot toys slim bodies I believe. so using any regular or generic plug might work on Schmidt, BUT it might be a struggle to swap the bigger plug with the smaller one the head comes with. I don't think it's impossible though.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I saw plenty of plugs on eBay but non of them specify the size of the socket...

:yess: today i was able to snatch red skull,even for a reasonable price,255 €. i have been looking for this one for a few years now.and it is even mint in the box :yess:
cant wait till it arrives from belgium.maybe he added some tasty belgium fries?:lol

:yess: today i was able to snatch red skull,even for a reasonable price,255 €. i have been looking for this one for a few years now.and it is even mint in the box :yess:
cant wait till it arrives from belgium.maybe he added some tasty belgium fries?:lol

Red Skull is a phenominal figure. Both headsculpts are excellent. You will be after some secondary wardrobes for the other sculpt Soon. Both looks are great on the shelf.

Congats!

Both sculpts are excellent indeed. I went with the Johann Schmidt one on mine because even though the character is called Red Skull, the detail and the likeness to Weaving in the Schmidt sculpt is too incredible to not display.

thanks,i am afraid i want to display both versions :gah: just say no!well,maybe i will...
Red Skull is a phenominal figure. Both headsculpts are excellent. You will be after some secondary wardrobes for the other sculpt Soon. Both looks are great on the shelf.

Congats!

Back