Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks so tiny next to Loki lol.

That's my only gripe about Red Skull. He's a little small. I bought a German officers cap to make him seem a little taller next to AoU Cap. He's easily one of my favorite figures though.

I put him on a knockoff body to make him taller. Now he's eve with my AOU cap

What body did you use? I really want a second so I can display both heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah, good idea. I guess he would've been on par with the TFA Cap before the extended foot pegs then, huh?

I have mine next to TFA Cap. They are indeed pretty much on par. Makes sense though that he would be on par/in scale with TFA Cap though and not AoU.

That's my only gripe about Red Skull. He's a little small. I bought a German officers cap to make him seem a little taller next to AoU Cap. He's easily one of my favorite figures though.

What body did you use? I really want a second so I can display both heads.

narrow shoulder body you can find on eBay

narrow shoulder body you can find on eBay

I'm always afraid to pull the trigger on these bodies because once I bought one on eBay for a custom and I can't get any heads to fit it...

Yeah I know what you mean although I'm pretty sure I didn't have any trouble with Red Skull. I bought bits and pieces from someone on here I think.

Just got this figure :)
I bought this figure mainly for the Red Skull head, but I really love the other headpiece!
HT1.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 168
Hmm must've been lucky then, no ridiculous prices have been Paid by me :)
Good luck with the Hunt!

If you didn't pay $300+ then kudos to you. I haven't found it anywhere for less unless it pops up on the boards here for less. Which I've missed out on :)

I got my Red Skull for £162 delivered (236 USD) January 2015. One of my shrewdest HTs purchases yet and a joyful bargain it was - he's still one of my favourites. Only beaten in value by DW Thor (sleeved) for £150.

Back