Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea. That running pose looks good on Schmidt. Red skull looks better standing all over confident holding out the cube!

sure...

you'll need some clear resin, silicon mold, some blue resin dye, cr2032 battery and holder, blue LED

*make a square mold
*cast a clear resin cube w/ some blue color added in.
*after cured, drill out a hole the diameter and the depth of your led so it will sit flush on the bottom of the cube. i used a blue led so the voltage is perfect for a cr2032 battery (3V).
*sand the outside surface of the cube w some 220 to dull the entire thing. (the tesseract was never crystal clear like the one included with the figure)
*attach the power source and switch under the coat to his leg and run the led and wire up and out his sleeve.
*attach the led to the cube (i use a tiny piece of stick tack) and place the cube in his hand.
*tweak everything right and you'll never see the wire and electronics are hidden under his coat and never seen as well.
*go drink some captain and marvel at the skull!

Ugh. I'm so disappointed I missed out on this sale. I really want this figure but do not want to buy through EBAY....

iGsFoGh.jpg

Back