Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still working on it.

5vpz.jpg

I know it's still available at other retailers for the same price as SSC, I can put him in my pile o loot for $5 shipping but decided to go on the WL at SS and see the possibility of converting.

I know it's still available at other retailers for the same price as SSC, I can put him in my pile o loot for $5 shipping but decided to go on the WL at SS and see the possibility of converting.

Yeah, that way you get $10 accumulated to your lot of reward points which can go to another figure.

Yeah, that way you get $10 accumulated to your lot of reward points which can go to another figure.

Exactly, but I just went ahead and bid one from eBay. Won it for $190 shipped brand new. Same price after sideshow cost after receiving the reward points.

Wow! I finally had time to open and check this figure out, this one is under rated and don't know why he's still instock at most retailers. Hot Toys did a great job on this one.

I feel like this figure came and went, without much buzz. Looks great though. I like the likeness in the sculpt. Nice pics!

I feel like this figure came and went, without much buzz. Looks great though. I like the likeness in the sculpt. Nice pics!

Yeah, it's totally underrated.
Great likeness to the actor and the outfit(s) are great.
Plus you get an extra head sculpt! What more can you want? :yess:

Back