Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
groovy.
thanks for the help, BM... and for the patience!!
-r.

Wrap the plastic that comes with the figure around the arms of the figure whilst in the grey coat then slide on the black overcoat, remove the plastic by pulling it down the sleeve. Done!

Im still pretty new to the world of Hot Toys and 1/6 scale figures so im curious about the different types of 1/6 scale bodies out there.

Naturally I want to display Red Skull in both options, but what companies make bodies that are compatable with Hot Toys neck joints.

I may have to give it a shot. BTW, what is the "DiD Fassbender" body you used for yours?

It's the Dragon In Dreams "WWI German Infantry Max Muller" figure.
The body is very simple but with clothing on, it looks fine.
Both my Red Skull "kitbash" and my "Magneto with suit" both use that body.
Hands can be ported from HT figures, but the feet need to be either used as is, or discarded.

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

I finally broke down and ordered this figure, I'm just hoping when I get my credit card bill that I don't regret it.

These figures and pictorials serve only to represent historical facts. They are not for the glorification of people involved, ideologies, beliefs, and etc.

Red Skull and His Evil Team (Part 1 of 3)

Great pictures.
Can't wait to see more.
And although i understand that a certain offense could be taken, i appreciate the historical context, and those images give me chills.

These figures and pictorials serve only to represent historical facts. They are not for the glorification of people involved, ideologies, beliefs, and etc.
IMGP4094.JPG

IMGP4098.JPG

Red Skull and His Evil Team (Part 1 of 3)

I hate to say it, but even with the disclaimer I would feel embarrassed and ashamed to post a picture like that.

My goodness, I just did.

Is there a high quality (Hot Toys equivalent) line of Ally leaders out there? The famous British, American, French resistance, Australian, etc. leaders and generals? I'd be interested in that. Hell there must be. There's a sub-forum right here for it but that seems mostly occupied by G.I. Joe stuff. Which is fine and all but I'm interested in historical figures. Somebody point me at 'em.

Back