Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
want to share a few pics of my Upgraded Cap with Avengers body, Rogers sculpt and BD shield. Also Whitened the stars and dirtied up his uniform a bit. He's for sale along with RedSkull if anyone is interested

SAM_3157_zps7da05c77-1_zpseba5e9f2.jpg

SAM_3156_zps8ae77f51-1_zps032a7a59.jpg

SAM_3158_zps6dd85b5b-1_zps1b8c77a4.jpg

Last edited:
I got a new headsculpt for my Captain America today. I am going to do some funny poses for him in the next few days as time allows.
Here are the first ones. :rotfl

IMG_2342.jpg

The most impressive thing about this pic is your bar in the background. Is that in your home? If so, I bet there have been some great parties:yess:

I just threw up in my mouth.

Haha. Not a lot of love from the first couple of posters for the President i see. I have been trying to pick an Obama head for ages to do some comedy scenes. They will be posted shortly, lol. I didn't get a reply when i tweeted one of those pics to President Obama(I didn't expect one), but i hope it gave him a chuckle.
I just wish i had a couple of WWII soldiers to back him up in any dio shots i am able to make.

IMG_2342.jpg

The most impressive thing about this pic is your bar in the background. Is that in your home? If so, I bet there have been some great parties:yess:

Yes. That is my bar in my house. It's barely stocked right now. We have some great parties. The kind where you can't even remember your name when you wake up, and where success of the party is measured by how little drink is left in the bar the next morning.

c2f26462.jpg

Any guy here daring enough to take off the helmet from FA cap, then shave the hair off TA Rogers head and then put FA helmet on it?

Well, the head is very special on TFA Cap. There are channels for his helmet's nose bridge and the sides of the helmet. I managed to caress my helmet off(It's in sillicone right now so i can make myself a copy or two), but TFA Cap face is smaller than a "normal" 1/6 sculpt. See the pics at the bottom of this message. And i for one don't like Cap's Avengers "I just got a paper cut" teeth bared sculpt.

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg
IMG_2360.jpg
IMG_2361.jpg
IMG_2362.jpg
IMG_2363.jpg

I got a new headsculpt for my Captain America today. I am going to do some funny poses for him in the next few days as time allows.
Here are the first ones. :rotfl

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

Why have you not invited ME over to that bar??? Geezz I feel left out:slap:rotfl

Hey what's 4000 miles or so between two Freaks, eh???????:lol

Exactly! Let me know when you're coming round. I'll make sure there's plenty of ice.

Those Obama America pics make me chuckle everytime I see them! :rotfl

Thanks. Glad someone likes them!
There are so many Obama customs out there, all played for laughs, so I wanted to have a go.
Like it or not, President Obama is in charge, so he truly is "Captain of America" right now, so there's a bit of irony there too.

Back