Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh. I didn't want to damage the tunic.
That's why it was tough for me. I reckon HT must detach the arms before assembly. They most likely insert the arms first and then slide the tunic down and attach the arms afterwards. It's the only way to make it easier.

Ahhh. I didn't want to damage the tunic.
That's why it was tough for me. I reckon HT must detach the arms before assembly. They most likely insert the arms first and then slide the tunic down and attach the arms afterwards. It's the only way to make it easier.

That would be even harder I think. Maybe they glue the shoulder pads down after they put the shirt on the body.

Has anyone else seen this HS? Just saw it on Instagram. Looks pretty good. Just would like to see some better pics of it.

295DB173-A7D0-4DA1-ACAF-D79763C9BF73-60431-00002DAA73AC38A5.jpg

The BD shield really does make a huge difference in the awesomeness of this figure.

IMG_2595_1_zps17ec5d86.jpg

IMG_2599_1_zps7cd30fb5.jpg

IMG_2602_1_zps918fdf79.jpg

And so does that brown belt. My biggest problem with this figure is the pants and the sagging belt. I can't pose mine in any cool poses anymore cause I had him in a pose too long and now the Velcro on his pants came loose so if you put stress on it, it looks like his fly is down. And the little button snap is worthless, so I have to keep in the boring "standing there" pose. The belt makes it look like he does have his pants pulled up to his nipples.

Nice pics, the battle damaged shield looks way better on this Cap. I still prefer this outfit then the Avengers one.

I love the belt and knife additions steve. But I feel if you're gonna use the battle damaged shield you should weather the rest of him a little bit. Clean shield should go with clean Cap, BD with BD Cap.

I've debated doing this forever on mine. Problem is I love how he looks all clean too :lol

Decisions, decisions.

I agree that he's too clean, I plan on building a dio display with him, my Lucky Jim (Wolverine) bash and the rest of the Holwing Commandos I've been working on for awhile now. I don't know what environment I want the dio to be set in yet and I want the weathering to match.

Your pics are great, but they are not showing up. I had to right click the images and open them in a new windows. Perhaps if you used photobucket or a similar site they might show up here.

oh okay thanks!! NOTED/

Back