Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My photos got lost when Apple shut down MobileMe Galleries, so I thought I'd repost some of my old photos:

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

great pics :goodpost:

now hopefully hot toys releases that golden age version too to join the the rest of the team :pray:

23324_10151166443961601_1036608689_n.jpg

Not a great photo by any means, but here is my Mark II Unleashed and TFA Cap. Soon they'll be joined by...

Avengers Captain America (BBTS PoL)
DX12 TDKR Batman (BBTS PoL)
89 Batman
Superman
Bane (POed)
Joker 2.0 (POed)

and hopefully...

89 Joker
Mark I 2.0

Thanks guys! He is super happy with his new arrival... It was the first thing he showed his Grandmother when she came by this morning. :clap

Sallah

Well the awesome part is he'll never have money for booze, crack or hookers.. because he'll have every Hot Toys, SSC 1/6 scale figure..and by the time he's 20 they should be selling for around $700-$800...:) Awesome to see you easing him into a great fun clean hobby...right on man!

Decided to **** one of mine up, the avengers capt is so clean and colourful, I thought the contrast would be good on the shelf.

5-34.jpg
4-40.jpg
6-27.jpg
7-21.jpg
2-69.jpg

Now that I have all three CA, it has become an eyesore to see my TFA CA be the short guy of the bunch. I have the long pegs but need help with the best way to pull the short ones out. Any help, besides digging through hundreds of pages, would be much appreciated.

Now that I have all three CA, it has become an eyesore to see my TFA CA be the short guy of the bunch. I have the long pegs but need help with the best way to pull the short ones out. Any help, besides digging through hundreds of pages, would be much appreciated.

I second this request! I will be having the same problem when I add my Avengers Cap to my display.

I just used needle nose pliers to reach them. they come out pretty easy.

Needle nosed pliers are best.
BUT, if you don't have any, get a bit of blu tack(A tiny little blob, about the size of a HT figure's thumb give or take) and put it into the leg peg hole on the figure. Then push the boots on and once on, give them a pull. The peg should now be firmly attached to the body side and pop out easily enough. If not, try again with more blu tack. Eventually the fit will be tight enough that the pegs give way from the boots.

Back