Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My strap came off the shield. Looking for advice on glue type and brand to reattatch.

$%28KGrHqRHJ!wE-dS4FSVuBPwG%29!jw4w~~60_57.JPG

Saw this over at Ebay. Thoughts? I still think it doesn't look half bad. Is it me? :dunno

It's close enough for some and way off the mark for others. Obviously if you put the head on the cap uniform it looks more like CA but still not much like Evans. It's a decent placeholder till a better one comes along.

Preference. I'll wait.

No problem. I guess i'll see if I can get a TT advanced and test it out at some point. If anybody else has any opinions or pictures of the figure on a TT advanced feel free to share :1-1:

Got my camera up and running again so here you go buddy. I am not very good at taking pictures so i tried to keep it as simple as I could but let me know if there are other angles you want to see.

Got my camera up and running again so here you go buddy. I am not very good at taking pictures so i tried to keep it as simple as I could but let me know if there are other angles you want to see.

What body did you use on this figure? The costume now has a good fit to it :D

If you like it that's all that matters. Who cares what anyone else thinks. I'm waiting for the USO Cap, that may never come, to get my helmetless headsculpt but to each his own.

I keep looking at this one trying to convince myself I like it so I can justify spending the money on it but I just can't.

Not sure if it was posted, but could the star on his chest be removed without damaging the suit? Everytime I see Cap in the movie I always think how crooked the star on my figure is :lol OCD

Back