Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's aggravating. I mean I want both so I can show the transition from WWII to modern-day, but I'm angry that FA is taking a nose dive when its a nice arse figure

Yeah, I agree. I have the FA version and I'm getting the Avengers version, and any other version they make. I love Captain America though. I'm sure his value will go up once he's completely sold out from retailers, or once people want him to go with Red Skull.

The Avengers aside, Captain America is still my favorite of Marvel's films. I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting to see the Rescue/USO versions of Cap, the three figures will make one awesome display. We just need a pre-Super Soldier Steve Rogers, and a casual dress Avengers Steve Rogers w/Motorocycle. lol.

lol we "JUST" need? that's a big "JUST." I don't really mind the USO version, but FA and Avengers Cap were must haves for me. If USO cap has a neutral Steve Rogers headsculpt....that may change things lol.

543064_296876777063142_100002224677271_649779_409086507_n.jpg

Think the Chris Evans head sculpt on Ebay is not bad for those who want a neutral expression Cap or a helmet-less Cap. Though it's not Hot Toys quality, I'll say it looks pretty good.

I should have said "I" need, lol. I treat Cap like most people treat Iron Man.

I'm going to treat all these guys like my IM collection. I can't wait to display the different suits as sort of an "evolution" of the chracter in the movies. With the exception of the BW. Didn't get V1. Looks strong that I will get this new one though.

Back