Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
collection2003.jpg

Nice, but I think that pose would work better with Cap pointing the rifle in the direction he is looking.

Very nice pic. I have a question if anyone who owns this guy can answer it: I've seen pics of the back of his head, specifically the little gap where you can see his hair. Does anyone know if its Black?

Hey, just a quick question:

I got my Cap today and noticed that the two halves of the belt buckle are misaligned. Are they glued or does the buckle work? I haven't had time to fiddle with it yet and would like to know before I accidentally break anything.

Thanks!

Edit: Never mind, answer found.

Last edited:
if you read the small print, they will take away the discount if you use it on something with free shipping...same goes for rewards points

that is what i was told afterwards, but it has been a week and no additional charge to the CC. i guess i am still waiting :impatient: and hoping nothing happens! :)

who knows, you may have slipped through the cracks lol... you sure they didnt charge shipping or remove the discount?

yep. $144.99 posted to CC on 02/23. no additional charges since then. just checked CC transactions online. even checked the pending charges to see if it was just added.

as a bonus, it came with the longer foot pegs and has a straight star and helmet A. c'mere capt'n. :1-1:

Cap truly is a great piece. I'm a huge fan of the character and was extremely happy when I found out Joe Johnston would be directing it. My faith in him paid off immensely. The custom Bucky looks great even though the HS is not the real actor. I've been scouring the boards and I'm surprised no one has given any of the other howling commandos a try. I'm setting up a pretty big Cap diorama (waiting for Hot Toys Skull) and it would be great to give Cap a wing man to take on Schmidt and his minions. Even a Dum Dum Duggan would be fantastic. I have NO custom experience so I would never even try to make one myself though. How cool would a Dum Dum Duggan be or even a Union Jack?! Comic version of union jack of course.

Back