Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the suit itself looks bad but the gloves and boots look like he picked them up in the women's department of the salvation army. You know that really bad looking faux leather not quite red or maroon?

I don't think the suit itself looks bad but the gloves and boots look like he picked them up in the women's department of the salvation army. You know that really bad looking faux leather not quite red or maroon?

Maybe he's having an identity crisis when he's not saving the world. :huh

SNSGUY

Funny, im getting the avengers version instead of TFA cause of the red gloves and boots :lol

(aside from the possibility of a full HS)

Funny, im getting the avengers version instead of TFA cause of the red gloves and boots :lol

(aside from the possibility of a full HS)

I'm sure it will look better in the film than in the pics we've seen. Plus the figure will look amazing anyway despite what we have seen here.

I said it about the first film and associated pics and I will say it for this film, despite how bad the suit may look in the film and pics I am sure it will look badass on a figure. when I saw the concept pics for TFA I thought yeah it's okay and then when I saw photos I was like oh crap.

Then when I saw footage(haven't seen the full film yet) I thought all of Evans' effort on bulking up was wasted as the suit looked way too bulky and basically hid all the muscle he put on thus making it pointless him buffing up. Yet the figure looks awesome(if a bit restrictive).

So I reckon if nothing else the avengers figure of him will look great.

By the way no errors on mine, straight A on helmet, straight star on chest. Although the belt is on the outside like everyone else's also Mine is very stiff.

Last edited:
I said it about the first film and associated pics and I will say it for this film, despite how bad the suit may look in the film and pics I am sure it will look badass on a figure. when I saw the concept pics for TFA I thought yeah it's okay and then when I saw photos I was like oh crap.

Then when I saw footage(haven't seen the full film yet) I thought all of Evans' effort on bulking up was wasted as the suit looked way too bulky and basically hid all the muscle he put on thus making it pointless him buffing up. Yet the figure looks awesome(if a bit restrictive).

So I reckon if nothing the else the avengers figure of him will look great.

By the way no errors on mine, straight on helmet, straight star on chest. Although the belt is on the outside like everyone else's also Mine is very stiff.

I agree with you. Hated the New Spiderman suit till I saw the Preview Trailer. It looked a lot different then those Paparazzi shots. Now I'm looking forward to the movie.

i dont get all the hate with new cap suit looks awesome in my opinion in the trailers, and i think he looks cool with the helmet on but no doubt in the film will be off most of the time anyway

:yess:after a 12 hour work day,i came home to find out my captain america had arrived. :clap just took a quick look and new directly i was right to buy it:yess::yess::yess: awesome looking figure!what a way to finish a long f##k##g day:lol

Last edited:
Back