Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6397714265_8725a75f6d_b.jpg

this is a cool picture, but is it just me or does the lighting make it look like ironmans jaw is lob-sided? Heh

Can't wait to get mine, I've got the bike just waiting gathering dust

Has anyone got any pics of him on a Harley?

So does anybody know what the best choice would be for CA in his Service uniform? I noticed DiD has a couple good options.

i ordered this from one sixth bruce and did a layway payment method and have yet to recieve another request for a second payment? if anyone ordered from one sixth bruce could you guys help?

i ordered this from one sixth bruce and did a layway payment method and have yet to recieve another request for a second payment? if anyone ordered from one sixth bruce could you guys help?
Check your Paypal account, see if a payment request is still pending there.

Last edited:
if they do im done and buyin something else! .....too much other awesome i could get right now but had cap ordered since day one...even though it's like dad saying ill turn this car around right now!! but never does.......and wont cancel cap......

Check your Paypal account, see if a payment request is still pending there.

no sign of anything in my paypal account?? i have e-mailed osb anyway this is the first time i have dealt with them so just a little worried. also does anyone know roughly when us guys in the uk will be getting it?

I'm in the UK too and still waiting. I ordered mine from Collectable Kitbash. I've never pre-ordered a figure from them before so I have no idea when to expect it.

I purchased via onesixthbruce and got my final layaway payment request yesterday and my shipping notice today so should receive it tomorrow :). Can't wait looks like an awesome figure, next up the Classic Pred which is the one i'm looking forward to most. Hopefully shouldn't be too long.

I purchased via onesixthbruce and got my final layaway payment request yesterday and my shipping notice today so should receive it tomorrow :). Can't wait looks like an awesome figure, next up the Classic Pred which is the one i'm looking forward to most. Hopefully shouldn't be too long.

ok im a little new to all this and this is my first order with them so sorry for being an idiot, what i did was layway payment and paid something like 53 quid up front and have yet to recieve any other requests for payment yet? im just a little worried

ok im a little new to all this and this is my first order with them so sorry for being an idiot, what i did was layway payment and paid something like 53 quid up front and have yet to recieve any other requests for payment yet? im just a little worried

Don't worry, it is a bit confusing for a first time buyer. Yeah you should receive a request via paypal. Once you pay it your status will still stay the same 'final layaway payment due' or something to that effect until they have dispatched your figure to your address and then it will change to 'dispatched'. What normally happens is when they find out the estimated dispatch date of the figures from Hong Kong, they will send you your final layaway payment request. Then you will typically receive your figure around 2 weeks later as it takes a while to arrive then gets stuck at customs, then OSB will then package it up very well and send it to you.
They also send out in order of when people pre-ordered, so if you ordered your figure the day they put it on their site, you will receive it before someone that ordered it 2 weeks after it was up for pre-order. I was really excited about this release and ordered it the second it went up even before that had posted it on facebook, so I presume I was one of the very first to order. :yess:

oh right ok thanks for the information i was sitting here worrying that something was wrong but thanks for clearing that up, so do we know rough day when this will be shipped from themselves?

Back