Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I had been on the fence about him for some time, and when it came down to dumping $170 on him it was an easy cancel.

I hope all these cancellations send Hot Toys a Message. I hope they see that we are not gonna just pay for something just cause the prototype looked good. They need to follow through to the end of production or else they will end up with a reputation like ENTERBAY, who are now starting to play catch-up.

What's wrong with production Cap? :huh Pics look great to me. Really looking forward to getting this one.

Yeah, I don't understand why people are cancelling this. It was being referred as the best figure of the year and now this? The production is not that different than the actual proto pictures. Can someone elaborate on what the problem is?

Some people are really, really picky. Like... really picky. I don't have him in hand yet (any day now Sideshow) so maybe I'll feel differently when I have him... but now tons of people don't like Thor and I think he's great too. Anyway, more power to those that are picky... but I still think Cap looks amazing. :)

I've had Cap since th 15th of November. Definately one of the best figures of the year so far.

Sucks for the people who cancelled. :nana:

Thor is a good figure in hand too.

For me it's a hard decision between Superman, Cap and Ghost Rider for my favorite hot toy of the year. Luckily I choose to have favorites instead of a favorite.

I think there are lots of fine details within this figure that just isn't registering with people who see pics of this figure. You can tell lots of work went into this figure, more then a few other figures released this year.

I hope all these cancellations send Hot Toys a Message. I hope they see that we are not gonna just pay for something just cause the prototype looked good. They need to follow through to the end of production or else they will end up with a reputation like ENTERBAY, who are now starting to play catch-up.

I highly doubt a few cancellations on a forum are going to "send a message" :dunno

I think there are lots of fine details within this figure that just isn't registering with people who see pics of this figure. You can tell lots of work went into this figure, more then a few other figures released this year.

And then some! :exactly::goodpost:

Yeah, I don't understand why people are cancelling this. It was being referred as the best figure of the year and now this? The production is not that different than the actual proto pictures. Can someone elaborate on what the problem is?

empty-pockets.jpg

Stitching on the retail unit could be finer.... Stitching of retail unit of other figures (New Goblin/Ezio) are much finer than Cap's... Of course proto Cap has fine stitches.

Back