Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soon... their facebook page says this week in hong kong?
317820_10150327629742344_58690437343_8340576_1479582576_n.jpg

love it!

I do find it a bit funny that the box has a crease on the upper left in the pic. You'd think they'd use a perfect box for this :lol
Any chance SS or alterego will get the bag for customers? :panic::(
We never get the bags unfortunately

I'm still debating whether or not to pull the trigger on the Captain. I loved the movie, and I really want the figure but it's not really in the budget right now. Damn.

I'm still debating whether or not to pull the trigger on the Captain. I loved the movie, and I really want the figure but it's not really in the budget right now. Damn.

I really think you should pull the trigger and shoot the hell out of your wallet :lol. I think this figure looks far too good to pass on.

I really think you should pull the trigger and shoot the hell out of your wallet :lol. I think this figure looks far too good to pass on.

That's how I feel. This figure is 110% pure awesomeness, I can't pass on it. Awww man, my credit card is gonna me mad at me. :lol

anyone bothered by slight difference of the blue color between the suit and helmet?

superman, spidey, bats, thor, ironman now cap

i know these are not the comic versions i grew up with, but man, major props to hot toys for bringing back my childhood glee.

GLEE!:yess:

The Box is effing awesome. I dislike the "practical" Suit design because im a bigger fan of spandex on super heroes. I like the Avengers suit bar the fact i still want head-wings.

I want a HT Cap America. But i dont want this one... but i just dont think i can wait until HT starts pumping out Avengers figures in order to get the Avengers Captain America suit i favor more.

I might cave in and get this to tide me over. God Damned HT! Got me addicted to plastic crack. Got me wanting to buy figures i dont even want!

Back