Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as The First Avenger is concerned I'm all in. Every Cap, Skull, and minor character HT makes will be mine.

Of course I don't have to worry too much about my bank account because I assume we'll see Rescue/USO Cap and then the Red Skull to close out the line but I'm definitely getting enough Caps to display all three of his film uniforms.

It probably has more to do with
Spoiler Spoiler:

SNSGUY

i think your right b/c in an interview, Hemsworth was talking about how the rest of the team sees Loki as just another bad guy to take down but for Thor it's his brother and has the feeling that only he should be the one to deal with Loki

:impatient:STILL HOPING for early release date for CAPTAIN AMERICA :stick PLEASE sideshow you gave us a treat with early bats release ,how about one more trick for holloween with a captain...that would be SPOOKTACULAR!!!!

:impatient:STILL HOPING for early release date for CAPTAIN AMERICA :stick PLEASE sideshow you gave us a treat with early bats release ,how about one more trick for holloween with a captain...that would be SPOOKTACULAR!!!!

What does Sideshow have to do with it ? It's HT that's releasing this so they'll ship it when they get it :dunno

Back