Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never was a AVENGERS FAN until this series then sat through all of them there that damn good ...

I have their theme song in my ipod :hi5:

I have to recant my statement about the size of the shield:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVAutjxDwsg[/ame]
looks big enough :yess:

now about the super shine.. :lecture

:rotfl

tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif

Dirty clothes, BD helmet, unmasked head, BD shield and that's more than enough needed to justify a "Final Battle" Cap and a majority of us will all still buy it:dunno Hell, throw in a cosmic cube as an EX

Anyone can make a battle damaged cap out of the regular with some simple weathering and the ability to tear up his clothes if need be!:dunno, and the clean sculpt will more then likely be offered with there uso version, again all I'm saying is that a battle damaged version of cap can be achieved very easily by the collector them self unlike say an Ironman figure that's battle damage would need to be sculpted by the experts at hot toys themselves.

Now Hot toys are infamous for milking lines these days so I'm not ruling out the possibility ,just wanted to point out that if they do make one they would practically be selling you the exact same figure.:dunno

Last edited:
Anyone can make a battle damaged cap out of the regular with some simple weathering and the ability to tear up his clothes if need be!:dunno, and the clean sculpt will more then likely be offered with there uso version, again all I'm saying is that a battle damaged version of cap can be achieved very easily by the collector them self unlike say an Ironman figure that's battle damage would need to be sculpted by the experts at hot toys themselves.

Now Hot toys are infamous for milking lines these days so I'm not ruling out the possibility ,just wanted to point out that if they do make one they would practically be selling you the exact same figure.:dunno

That's my point. For every collector that has no problem making adjustments to their figures, there's countless more than would never make any changes themselves on a perfectly good figure. And one only has to look at the Batman Begins figure to see that HT doesn't really need any reason to re-release the same figure to make extra profit for literally minimal work.

Does Alter Egos permit ship address change later on if i preorder this cap now? Cause if cap gets delayed til after november, i'll have to change the ship address

Does Alter Egos permit ship address change later on if i preorder this cap now? Cause if cap gets delayed til after november, i'll have to change the ship address

Yes, they do. You just have to contact their customer service and they'll be happy to update it for you.

To get this or wait for the next better release they will no doubt do that will also include a unmasked portrait. That is the question.

I'll be switching heads when it's released. Mighty even get another sculpt on ebay when available. I like the helmet-less look!

Yeah that first teaser poster sold me on the helmet-less look. Plus i think it'd look cool to have Cap, Iron Man and Thor all posed together without their helmets, it'd really accentuate the fact that these are the movie versions of the characters.

Back