Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a lot coming in so I guess its ok if its pushed back I got goblin on flex I have resident evil alice I got for 40 cause I used points on that one. Just ordered iron man mark v today plus captain america. I wish hot toys would slow down on some of these figures. Still waiting to see the green lantern figure and xmen first class.

I was hoping to have cap and the mark v in october. Would have been a cool first 1/6th scale introduction. Lol

Yeah it might be on sideshows page it says october but who knows.
Just to clarify, I'm getting mine through an Aussie e-tailer, & they've got him listed for a December release. Obviously, US & other countries' calenders will differ.. but I didn't think by a matter of months, that's all.

Still, release dates have never been consistently gospel have they.. :lol

I don't know if this exists on the site or not already, but if not, it would be awesome if we had a General Hot Toys thread listing when each of the figures will be released. It would be helpful to be able to see them all in one place, especially since I'm sure most of us already manage this in some form on our own. I keep a spreadsheet, but even that can be a lot to stay on top of.

I don't know if this exists on the site or not already, but if not, it would be awesome if we had a General Hot Toys thread listing when each of the figures will be released. It would be helpful to be able to see them all in one place, especially since I'm sure most of us already manage this in some form on our own. I keep a spreadsheet, but even that can be a lot to stay on top of.
I don't have that many ordered - & I know when they're coming roughly, but I'm good either way..

Will prolly cancel this version and get the War Bonds one instead.

I'm definitely keeping this PO for now, but I might cancel it for the War Bonds/Resque version. This look is just freaking great:

captain-america-chris-evans-sebastian-stan-movie-image.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Just popped back into this thread and the only thing I gathered from the two pages I read was that Jye and Josh are in a Bromance. :lol

Back