Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order for the bike :) $50 from an amazon seller. Can't wait to display it with Cap. Click on collectible to get it for $50 as well.
GI Joe US ARMY 45 Harley Davidson

Amazon.com: GI Joe US ARMY 45 Harley Davidson: Toys & Games

Cap-America.jpg

The seller backed out on my order and has it re-listed for $999. I'm kinda glad in a way after finding out later on in this thread that the bike was slightly too small anyways. Now I'm looking for a better one that can be displayed with Cap. Any suggestions?

New Ray Indian chief. Its the wrong type of bike but correct scale. good price

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/New-Ray-Die-cast-Motorcycle-Military/dp/B000PIR56E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1317362862&sr=8-2"]https://www.amazon.com/New-Ray-Die-cast-Motorcycle-Military/dp/B000PIR56E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1317362862&sr=8-2[/ame]

October seems a little early can anybody with flex pay confirm how many times there card has been charged, the last payment is stating November 20 with the first on September and followed by October 20.

Last edited:
The GI Joe Harley Liberator really isn't all that undersized and looks the closest to the movie motorcycle of anything currently available off the shelf. If you happen to have one I don't think you'll be unhappy with it. It's what I'm going to use anyway. And you might still find a decent deal on one if you keep your eyes open. I think you have a little time to shop before cap arrives.
If you can get a New Ray military-ish motorcycle you like, that should make a nice display also. Cap is going to look good on a green motorcycle with a white star on it, and unless your going to scratch build one, it's not going to be exactly like the film version anyway. Not the Joe bike, New Ray or 21st versions.

The GI Joe Harley Liberator really isn't all that undersized and looks the closest to the movie motorcycle of anything currently available off the shelf. If you happen to have one I don't think you'll be unhappy with it. It's what I'm going to use anyway. And you might still find a decent deal on one if you keep your eyes open. I think you have a little time to shop before cap arrives.
If you can get a New Ray military-ish motorcycle you like, that should make a nice display also. Cap is going to look good on a green motorcycle with a white star on it, and unless your going to scratch build one, it's not going to be exactly like the film version anyway. Not the Joe bike, New Ray or 21st versions.

1944IndianMilitary_700_FDB36D9F-ADAB-2FF3-ABA2DD51FE2B5B36.jpg

Yep, I agree with you. I had plopped down $50 for one and was looking forward to getting it. Too bad the seller chose to not sell it and then re-list it at 100 times the price. I know I can find one for around $70 now however the New Ray Indian chief is the second best choice as it is WWII retro and has the star on it with proper colors and is the correct size so if I wanted to place Cap on it, the bike won't look like a scooter. I think the New Ray Indian chief will look great next to the figure just like the Gi Joe Harley would as well. The New Ray Indian chief has another advantage over the Gi Joe Harley and that is the price. 1/3 the price and free shipping is a pretty good deal currently.

October seems a little early can anybody with flex pay confirm how many times there card has been charged, the last payment is stating November 20 with the first on September and followed by October 20.

flex pay schedules have nothing to do with releases. If an item releases before a flex schedule has completed than SSC will continue to simply go along the flex schedule and then email the customer with the option to go full payment for the difference or even shorten their flex if they want.

This is really ships in October I'm going to have to convert to Flex. I still don't have a few things paid off that were started in the summer. :mad:

flex pay schedules have nothing to do with releases. If an item releases before a flex schedule has completed than SSC will continue to simply go along the flex schedule and then email the customer with the option to go full payment for the difference or even shorten their flex if they want.

Good info right there ladies and gentleman!!.

Since we have not seem any actual leaked or received product post from anywhere I say its almost safe to say that we are not gonna see him in October, especially those of us who ordered from SSC. Those of us who order from sideshow usually get items about a month after some of the other vendors. Well from what i've seen from experience.

My guess is he's a Nov release. Since he hasn't shown up in the coming in 30 days in any of the recent newsletters.

Back