Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shield is the size of a frisbee. Needs to be at least 10/15% bigger.
What a figure though. Looks astounding ;)

I do think we'll see that at Comic-Con. Very easily could be wrong but I think it will be there.

I'm hoping SSC gives us something spectacular! :D

is this shipping yet?.............:impatient:

if it got here tomorrow that would be too late....................:mad:

this figure surpasses the want & strait to need................:lecture

I feel like a junkie needing a fix! :panic:

I hope he has 7, one for each day of the week :lol

Showing different emotions! :lecture

Don't worry fellas, we'll all get head, ehh, a 2nd head sculpt :lol

Afterall, Thor did get his bush, ehh, dirt mound :lol

:thwak This is a G rated forum, sir!

Am I crazy, I thought I saw some one post a pic of a WWII era motorcycle for him to ride on and it looked cool. Any one know what page that was on or was I dreaming?

Here's a good shot

b84389c6.jpg

There's some on eBay that are very expensive, the Indian motorcycle is quiet cheap but not screen accurate

Although I did see one of the WW2 dispatches for £30 on bids. Didn't even sell

I'm in contact with the seller though, so if anybody is interested I can see if he still has it

I'm a interested in a cheap and accurate enough bike. I'm not a 100% accuracy collector as I know I simply don't have the £/$ to get it, sub par is good enough for me.

Saw on OSW that there was a good bike on Amazon US for $25 but alas I am in the UK.

WOW! ..so many of you actually think they will give us an unmasked sculpt with this!:cuckoo: I'm surprised at the Seasoned hot toys collectors! have you even learned anything about how hot toys operate during the time you have been collection from them?:dunno ...just don't get to upset on the day of it's release when you can see that no extra sculpt has been added, you will get your unmasked sculpt with the USO version of cap.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys in the "Captain America USO Version Official Specs and Pics" thread!:wave

I'm a interested in a cheap and accurate enough bike. I'm not a 100% accuracy collector as I know I simply don't have the £/$ to get it, sub par is good enough for me.

Saw on OSW that there was a good bike on Amazon US for $25 but alas I am in the UK.

the one with bids was in the UK

there's that Indian Chief motorcycle if you're not too bothered about 100% accuracy, that in it was made in 1948 so really isn't accurate at all but it looks the part.

here's a question, i've seen a few that dont say 1/6 but give dimensions, the length is roughly 30 cm, so just under 12 inches or just over 11

is that roughly 1/6 scale or more?

This looks rediculously good! Hot Toys is making it very hard for me not collect these marvel lines. Ordered!

i think a Red Skull figure will look amazing

i mean, they don't really have to worry too much about likeness either, you can't really see Weaving in Red Skull due to all the make-up

and the outfit will be so pefect for hot toys to reproduce

if Cap looks this good, i juts can't imagine how brilliant Skull would be

but then we haven't heard anything on Loki, so Marvel villains arent gettng much HT action

i think a Red Skull figure will look amazing

i mean, they don't really have to worry too much about likeness either, you can't really see Weaving in Red Skull due to all the make-up

and the outfit will be so pefect for hot toys to reproduce

if Cap looks this good, i juts can't imagine how brilliant Skull would be

but then we haven't heard anything on Loki, so Marvel villains arent gettng much HT action

I can see Weaving..and if i can't see Weaving in hot toys sculpt i will be disappointing, but i have faith in them!:)

Back