Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
capunmasked.jpg

Hot Toys made the suit fit better than it does in the movie.

gahhh I want to PO this guy sooo bad. Just want to make sure i like the movie first. MUST RESIST.

Eh, it's more about the character for me, i though spiderman3 was terrible, but am i going to let a bad movie stop me from buying the best 1/6 spiderman figure to date? ..HELL NO!! , the same goes for Cap.

Eh, it's more about the character for me, i though spiderman3 was terrible, but am i going to let a bad movie stop me from buying the best 1/6 spiderman figure to date? ..HELL NO!! , the same goes for Cap.

Agreed. Spiderman, Captain America, Ghost Rider and erm..Thor.
Regardless of the movies the figures are worth having.

Yeah, I never really got into Cpt. Merica. But the movie looks awesome. If it is I might get pumped enough to get this beauty!

How I feel about this figure doesn't depend on how the movie turns out. It's an amazing looking figure no matter what.

I agree. I just don't get all the "I'll order if the movie is good" mentality. :cuckoo:

This figure is an awesome piece and worthy of any Marvel collection. :lecture

Yeah, I remember seeing that but didn't think much of it other than it just got changed. I doubt its got much to do with the shield.

I highly doubt that it does either.

of all the pictures I have seen, I still can't seem to read what his name says on the stand. It says Captain America, but I can't read what it says underneath. Anybody know??

Back