Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only downside I have with the figure is no Evans sculpt and the shield doesn't appear attach to his back. Far from deal breakers since this thing is simply amazing.

The only downside I have with the figure is no Evans sculpt and the shield doesn't appear attach to his back. Far from deal breakers since this thing is simply amazing.

Looks like it does... so only one problem now :lol

HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR3.jpg

I'm not sure I understand the disappointment over there being no unmasked Evans sculpt? I know a lot of people like to bash alter-egos but aside from that who would even think of displaying this sans mask??

Looks fantastic! Like many have said, it looks much better than the real-life version! I'm not particularly looking forward to the movie (looks bad, IMO, and I don't have any faith in Johnston), but the figure looks brilliant. I was a big fan of Cap when I was a kid, so I think I'm gonna have to get this. I might have to give Supes the boot, unfortunately. Too bad they're due so close to each other, and there's also the prospect of Boba, Grevious and a new Vader. Ouch.

Yeah, The Evans sculpt is a must! come on HT!!! give us the extra sculpt and make this figure of the year. please.

I'm not sure I understand the disappointment over there being no unmasked Evans sculpt? I know a lot of people like to bash alter-egos but aside from that who would even think of displaying this sans mask??
Probably 3 or 4 people max. Mostly people just want lagniappe ____ they can keep in the box, because HT usually gives that to us anyway. I can't imagine anyone posing Ghost Rider with the Cage sculpt, either.

But given that HT assigned one of their 3rd stringers to doing this sculpt, I'm not sure we would be so thrilled with it if a maskless sculpt were included anyway.

Does anyone know if the shield is wired or not?...............:panic:

Standing ovation to this piece of art!!!...this is defenitely a MUST for any Marvel/CA/Heroes collector...I would love to have it but due to the fact that I have no more space for it, I need to pass it...it's kind of hard because it is also a character I liked it in my childhood (I even had a CA 10" figure) but, well I need to be strong and be happy only with the pictures...

Congrats to the ones who will have it!!

Probably 3 or 4 people max. Mostly people just want lagniappe ____ they can keep in the box, because HT usually gives that to us anyway. I can't imagine anyone posing Ghost Rider with the Cage sculpt, either.

But given that HT assigned one of their 3rd stringers to doing this sculpt, I'm not sure we would be so thrilled with it if a maskless sculpt were included anyway.

I even think the likeness, though mostly obscured, looks great!... Everyone always wants a little more from HT with every release.:dunno

As far as "third stringer" that might be true with the sculptor but I bet a lot of effort went into creating that outfit, which is absolutely phenomenal.

Does anyone know if the shield is wired or not?...............:panic:

I plan on taking the wire out of my Superman cape to use on Cap's shield.:lecture

Has to be one of the best executed figures ever made

HT has a winner (after being very hit or miss this yr)

Kinda sad i'm not interested in the character, i'd love to find an excuse to own this. LOL

Back